Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Introduction from Michigan

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
repacs0103 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote repacs0103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduction from Michigan
    Posted: July-06-2015 at 3:24pm
Hi everyone. I just recently found the site and joined, and thought I'd say hello with more than just a parts wanted post.

Our CC is a 1969 Freeport with a Chryser 318 that sits on the original CC trailer. With our growing family, I couldn't pass up the deal this past winter from a friend of a friend. So far I've given it a proper tune up and cleaning, rebuilt the rear seat frame and engine cover and re-upholstered both.

Our old boat was a 1960 15' outboard fiberglass runabout that we cleaned up as a barn find. It was a fun project but I'm not much of an outboard fan and the boat was just too small for a family of 4, soon to be 5. Here's a couple shots.

I've already had the pleasure of dealing with a CCF member on picking up a replacement rudder and I look forward to many years of enjoying a CC as well as the community! We plan on keeping the Freeport for this season and next before we upgrade to a bit newer SN, which has always been my dream boat.
1969 Correct Craft Freeport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2015 at 3:45pm
Nice boats, you'll love a Ski Nautique after driving those.
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2015 at 4:56pm
The water in the 3rd picture looks so inviting. Anyways, welcome to Correctcraftfan! You'll love it here. Have fun with the boat and be safe.
repacs0103 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote repacs0103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2015 at 6:50pm
Thanks guys-

The water in pic 3 is a small cove that my in-laws' place sits on. It's a beautiful lake with no public access, just a bit on the small side.
1969 Correct Craft Freeport
spiralhelix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiralhelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2015 at 6:59pm
Welcome to CCF! Glad to see you have a dedicated driver and congrats on the upcoming arrival
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2015 at 7:47pm
Good looking boat Rob! Welcome aboard!
I can see "trouble" brewing in the eyes of your "driver"! My daughters love their Correct Craft still, at 18 and 17. Keep her busy!
Js
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic