NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The weekend

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The weekend
    Posted: July-02-2015 at 8:12pm
Happy 4th weekend to all. Have a safe one and enjoy the boating.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2015 at 8:19pm
I would like to say the same and God bless America!
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2015 at 9:17pm
Happy 4th fellas

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2015 at 9:53pm
Yep.....Be safe out there! Happy Birthday America!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2015 at 11:23pm
So they just legalized fireworks in Georgia. ...it's not even quite dark here on the 3rd and it's already like living in a war zone, holy crap! Gonna be a heck of a weekend......
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2015 at 1:20am
My lake is no place for a ski boat on holiday week-ends anyway.
But due to flood conditions there's a No Wake order for the entire lake

It's really nice to Not Hear a steady constant ROAR from all the off-shore boats that normally begin noon Friday till Sunday night.

Every one else, have a good and safe one.
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2015 at 9:22am
Yep, I think many seasoned boaters normally abstain from all holiday weekend lake mayhem.
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2015 at 9:40am
Some of us seasoned boaters have totally lost it and are going out on one of the busiest lakes in the US in a 16 ft ski boat. Talk about off his rocker...... no skiing just purely for the thrill of maneuvering a tiny boat thru the 6 ft seas created by 50+ Ft yachts.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2015 at 10:26am
Attaboy Tim just let Mikes big boat plow a path....

So after 3 tries I believe the site spam filters do not like the word for the game played on 18 holes, really weird. Today is the annual parade here of the vehicles one rides in while playing. With over 10,000 registered vehicles here in town it's quite comical.

Only in America. .
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2015 at 8:08pm
We managed to get some short runs in between the tubers...
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2015 at 7:42pm
Hope everyone had a great 4th. We bbq'd a pork butt and went to my wife's cousin's house so we could hang out and watch him shoot off his small arsenal of fireworks.
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2015 at 9:50pm
DNR wasn't out so my dad let me take a lap around the lake with a 16ft Mustang, it felt like I was crossing the Atlantic Ocean. To many stupid people out on a small lake.... and DNR never came out the whole weekend.
1972 Mustang
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2015 at 10:56pm
Had a great holiday weekend minus the many idiots on the water this weekend. Heading back to Nautiquehunters place at 10pm on the 4th I saw a least 3 boats cruising down the lake with no running lights on whatsoever. Freaking morons!

On a lighter note.......'Kermie' was a hit with 3 of my HS classmates. They climbed in and said 'Oh we gotta get a picture!"......Who am I to argue with 3 good looking classmates?

DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2015 at 11:04pm
Nixon lifted the No Wake order for Sat. and Sun. so the Off-Shore folks could tear up some docks.
I found a few old bottle rockets and a piece of stainless tube and managed to burn my thumb and a hole in my flag-orange "Bro-Down" trunks.
Since the rain is back, I just covered up the SN.   Hoping to at least get a ride in before Labor Day

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic