NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

92 SN CB Stereo/Speakers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
1993R View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1993R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 92 SN CB Stereo/Speakers
    Posted: May-28-2015 at 9:01pm
OK,
after 23 years of owning my SN and ordering it without the factory stereo. I have decided to go ahead and install one. While I'm no audiophile I would like it to sound good. I'm going to put the receiver in the glove box just like the factory did.
The first question?
Does anybody have pics of how the factory mounted in the glove box? I have a good idea but want it to be correct.

The second question involves speakers. Going to use the stock locations and mount four 6.5 in
I have read all the threads and still cant figure out what model to use. My son has the Polks in his car and they have been good. I would like to get a good sounding speaker but not break the bank..Any suggestions?

Thanks to All
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2015 at 7:15pm
looks like you answered your own question on speakers... polks...

DB651 are $60 pair
DB6501 component set are $114 set
MM651 are $135 a pair (with out a nice amp... you will prob not notice much difference between these and the DB651 speakers)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic