Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Information plate on SN 2001 - Sample pic please
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Information plate on SN 2001 - Sample pic please

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
geecee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geecee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Information plate on SN 2001 - Sample pic please
    Posted: May-27-2015 at 6:24am
Hey all

I did try search for pictures that may help me with this. But came up empty, there must be one somewhere on this forum but I cant seem to find it.

I am looking for a nice closeup clear image of the information plate that is on the 2001 models. the one that has the story about being coast guard approved etc.
. If anyone could post one that would be fantastic

Thanks in advance

G
nuke_mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuke_mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 10:35am
These are the new ones... not sure if the ones for a 2001 look the same, but this is the verbiage.

linky
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 12:34pm
Here's one from a 1972 Skier. 3 inches in Height x 4 inches in length

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 1:27pm
Are you looing for a model year 2001, or the series 2001s from the 80's. Each one is slightly different in weight capacity and # of people it will carry. My 87 BFN says it has a capacity of 6 persons or 1225 lbs of people and gear. The 87 ski Nautiques say 6 persons or 1100 lbs of gear.

nuke_mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuke_mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by mark c mark c wrote:

Are you looing for a model year 2001, or the series 2001s from the 80's. Each one is slightly different in weight capacity and # of people it will carry. My 87 BFN says it has a capacity of 6 persons or 1225 lbs of people and gear. The 87 ski Nautiques say 6 persons or 1100 lbs of gear.

seems that even the same model can have some variance. The sticker for my 07 211, says 9 people... the one on the nautique parts website for a 211 says 10.... so for $75 I can carry one more person....
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 8:36pm
Heres mine 87 BFN:

JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 11:05pm
I have a plate off the 87 I parted out. I will get a pic of it tomorrow. Or I can send it to you.
Old school goin back to school!
geecee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geecee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2015 at 9:37am
Thanks everyone for the help so far.

JDD33, pic would be awesome, or you can send it to me haha

I'm rather far away but if you want to part with it let me know how much you need to send it to me and we can try make a plan.
geecee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geecee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2015 at 10:15am
any luck on finding a picture anyone :D
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2015 at 10:46am
Originally posted by geecee geecee wrote:

I am looking for a nice closeup clear image of the information plate that is on the 2001 models. the one that has the story about being coast guard approved etc.
Thanks in advanceG

G--- Verify your boat-- Is it a 2001 year model- or are you looking for the 80s SN 2001 series.?

I see on another post you may be refering to a 1983 SN 2001. But you also refer as to "not having a boat yet".......
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
geecee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geecee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2015 at 11:09am
Ah idiot I thought I had clarified.

Its a year '83 and 2001 shape.

I am basically trying to get everything in place that I will need to get the boat registered as quick and easily as possible.

Our regulations are still quite new when it comes to inland waters, and inboards are few and far between so the laws are very friendly and the guys making and enforcing them dont actually know the ins and outs, so I have to have as much info as possible to get it done
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2015 at 11:25pm
Here's the plate off the 87! Sorry it took so long!

Let me know if you. Need more!

John
Old school goin back to school!
geecee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geecee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2015 at 9:26am
sorry one question JDD, can you send me some dimensions on that plate, im just going to make up a replica
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic