NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1963 Aqua Skier

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1963 Aqua Skier
    Posted: May-26-2015 at 2:26pm
I came upon this '63 Aqua Skier this morning. It was at a shop having some work done on it. It is one of the nicer wood Correct Crafts I've seen in quite a while. The hull and deck appear very nice. I was told it maybe coming up for sale. It is a complete boat that looks very decent. It look like its a 17 footer maybe 18'.

C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2015 at 3:49pm
Nice looking boat, but I think they just backed the trailer over that lab.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2015 at 4:04pm
Looks very original and very clean I agree Bruce. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I see an AMC 327 there and the original sidedraft Carter YF's. I put them back on mine and have just gotten the motor running again. Plan to make the doghouse look just like that one soon. That motor looks almost as clean as the one I just finished assembling and painting! Be interesting to see what it goes for if it goes up for sale.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2015 at 6:26pm
Bruce,
Nice find. Keep an eye on it for when it comes up for sale. You need to add a wood boat to the Hart fleet!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2015 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Bruce,
Nice find. Keep an eye on it for when it comes up for sale. You need to add a wood boat to the Hart fleet!

Bruce, exactly what Pete said. Nice find; I'll let you have this one. after all, it's your turn.
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2015 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by juniorwoody juniorwoody wrote:

Plan to make the doghouse look just like that one soon. .

Like Craig says,which dog house you refering to Jack? the motor box or the boat
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2015 at 9:34pm
I was refering to the motor house Gary though I have to admit the Atom Skier I have has gotten me in the dog house a few times. Well worth it but I am in no search of another believe me.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 9:01am
Scott, show it to your dad. If it were a Tournament Skier, I might be interested. It is a very decent boat if someone's interested. I have plenty more pictures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic