Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
funkster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD!
    Posted: May-09-2015 at 5:11pm
I am selling one extended pylon(board rack is sold). The pylon is used and shows wear, price includes shipping! .
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2015 at 4:15am
sending you a PM
1988 Barefoot nautique-454
funkster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2015 at 1:35am
*update, I have sold the wakeboard rack!

Make me an offer on the extend pylon only. I want to make sure that I'm clear that everything works but does show some wear, mostly on the connecting straps. The main cable is discolored so I wrapped it in electrical tape for cosmetics purposes only. The nylon webbed straps shows the most wear. The inside diameter is 2.5" and the entire length of the pylon is 6'. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail/call/text. 253-951-4782
[
ryanibanez88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanibanez88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2015 at 5:28pm
PM Sent
Ryan
1997 Ski Nautique
Midland Texas
roncoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roncoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2015 at 4:56pm
Do you still have the pylon? PM me @ roncoo@bellsouth.net
roncoo
funkster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2015 at 2:13pm
The pylon is still available. I was able to get a good price quote on shipping $30. I'm asking $50 for the pylon for a total of $80. It's all packaged and ready to be shipped!
roncoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roncoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2015 at 4:08pm
Sounds good, I will take it. Send me an e-mail at roncoo@bellouth.net and let me know how you want the payment.
roncoo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic