Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acme 1868

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
halfnelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halfnelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acme 1868
    Posted: April-18-2015 at 12:47am
Just repropped my Sport Nautique, what a difference. I was originally looking at a 654 but found a killer deal on an 1868 on ski-it-again and decided to go for broke. I bought it mainly because I'm planning on adding some heavy ballast this summer for wakeboarding, but I was curious to see how much top speed I'd lose with the smaller wheel. Apparently not much, but now I gotta spin it to win it. 47.5 @ 5500 RPM.

I was pretty surprised it was that quick since it has just over 1450 hours on the stock carbed Pro Boss. Unfortunately I don't have any numbers from the old prop since I just put PerfectPass Stargazer in today. The 1868 feels every bit as quick on the top end as the old OJ and the 422 I have (which needs to be redone), but now it's an absolute animal out of the hole. Way smoother than the old cast wheel, as well.

Anyway, I highly recommend the 1868 for a direct drive Sport!

Brian
*mtrbtr* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *mtrbtr* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2015 at 12:18am
I run one on my 97 sport also. I'm at 4800 elevation. Really like it
2006 SV 211 (sold) went to the dark side
97 Sport Nautique (sold)
89 PS 190 (sold)
05 Four Winns H180 (sold)
89 Four Winns 180 Freedom (sold)
75 MFG (sold)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic