NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New '93 For the M3Fan family

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2015 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Very Cool.

Donald

Did you have a line on a used MC trailer for the MC?
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2015 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Donald

Greg, shouldn't you be fixing that Master Cylinder on that Ram-Lin Trailer of yours?
I am still living in your front yard in my tent through this weekend. You keep this up and I will stay through Thanksgiving.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2015 at 1:32am
Just saw this post for the first time. Great Read and great looking boat.
Got to love a NWZ in Red. My opinion I is tainted of course.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2015 at 8:54am

Donald

Greg, shouldn't you be fixing that Master Cylinder on that Ram-Lin Trailer of yours?
I am still living in your front yard in my tent through this weekend. You keep this up and I will stay through Thanksgiving.

Cousin Donald, that is on the list along with replacement of the lower bunks. While you are lounging at my piece of paradise kindly pick up the fallen branches / leaves. I will bring some German Beef Bologna for some fried bologna sandwhiches for lunch today. After lunch you can assist with the bleeding of the brakes

End of thread jack
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2015 at 1:33am

I will bring some German Beef Bologna for some fried bologna sandwhiches for lunch today.    

End of thread jack

Now that is livin large !! You know you have to slice the ends or that bad boy will roll up on you and I do not mean those trailer bunks.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2016 at 1:07am

Gang, this boat is officially for sale.

We love it but we want to make room for a SN200 OB and move our 2000 into this boat's spot. If the 93 doesn't sell for what we want then we'll just have to pull a "Benjamin" and keep it.

I truly think this boat is a CCF treasure and needs to stay in the CCF family if possible.

2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

planejob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planejob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2016 at 1:15am
I appreciate/enjoy your ad writing technique.   All too often people show up expecting to "Gas Monkey" a guy with a half price offer only to end up insulting the seller and walking away embittered themselves.

Good luck with the sale - that's a beautiful boat.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2016 at 2:03am
Was good to start with, after you have owned her she is great!
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2016 at 3:30am
I remember when this thread started. That's a gorgeous boat and I hope it ends up in capable hands. It looks like it came out of the dealership.

Good luck with the sale Joel.

When does the 200 land?

1999 Ski Nautique 196
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2016 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Frankenotter Frankenotter wrote:

When does the 200 land?

We shall see. Before next summer? It'll be nice to have some dry powder if the boat sells, though.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

mbshaw88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbshaw88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2016 at 10:35am
Beautiful boat. If only I wasn't saving for a house and a wedding right now I'd be coming for it . For some reason when I click your for sale link it doesn't show the picture of the boat. It looks like there's an extra space at the end of the url in the hyperlink. I took it out and now the picture loads for me.

Fixed Link
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2016 at 10:47am
Originally posted by mbshaw88 mbshaw88 wrote:

Beautiful boat. If only I wasn't saving for a house and a wedding right now I'd be coming for it . For some reason when I click your for sale link it doesn't show the picture of the boat. It looks like there's an extra space at the end of the url in the hyperlink. I took it out and now the picture loads for me.

Fixed Link

Great catch on the link. I was wondering what the deal was there. The image path must take the post ID from the querystring and there was indeed a space in there. Fixed it.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2016 at 10:32am
OK, 200 has been purchased. The 93 has to go so I am lowering the price by 2 grand. 10,500. Plenty fair for what the boat is, I won't go lower.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

SWANY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWANY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2016 at 10:43am
Figured $11,000 would be your bottom. Would love to have her, she's real nice Clark.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2016 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

OK, 200 has been purchased.

Pics (renderings) or it hasn't happened. Would love to hear more!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic