NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2015 CCF Calendar Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2015 at 8:47am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

I've got mine on the way via a Christmas from my son and daughter.

I finally got mine yesterday. I sure wasn't disappointed in the calender but 22 days from Zazzle sure isn't great. My son contacted Zazzle and they somehow goofed up. At least they deduced the shipping charge.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2015 at 11:26am
I ended up with 2 extras. I don't think it was Zazzle's fault, my order seemed to freeze so I later completed it, it must have gone through twice. If anyone needs one or two, let me know.

I'm enjoying January already, but have to admit I hated to see that beautiful Promo on the lift go away!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2015 at 12:21am
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

I'm enjoying January already, but have to admit I hated to see that beautiful Promo on the lift go away!

Thanks. I'm also enjoying the January shot.   
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2015 at 11:06am
Steve, the '90 BFN is gorgeous! By the way, what does it say on the side glass beside the gauge pod? Can't read it with my failing eyes.

I think I just have lift envy. I want at my disposal an I-beam lift with electric chain hoists.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2015 at 11:27am
David, thanks for the complement.
The sticker reads "Burning Soles", which is the name of our barefoot endurance race team.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2015 at 2:14pm
Ok, so now it's April and I'm staring at the Hart's Barracuda far more than I should be. The boat didn't look that good when it left the factory.

I sometimes park at the town dock, go with the kids and take out from a pizza shop, then have lunch out on the water somewhere. Bruce and Dave, doubt you're letting anyone eat pizza in the boat with that white upholstery, huh?
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2015 at 5:31pm
Thanks for the compliment David. Pizza might be ok, but Cheetos are definitely off limits.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic