NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

upholsteryskins

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
steve a View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2014 at 9:06pm
I hope it comes out good. Im going to do mine. First I got to replace carpeting any one have any advice it's a 2000 Air nautique it's a direct drive carpeting is shot and my wife is making replace it .She also would like to have upholstery done right. Nautique skins.
steve a View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2015 at 1:18am
I'm looking to order skins for my 2000airnautique .from Christine already got a quote have samples .So I quest all is left is to make the order. The original upholstery looks like they glued 1/4 inch of foam padding to the vinyl. It makes the vinyl look nice and thick. I was just wondering is it worth the time and expanse. Or just the dicron padding good enough. I know there will be areas where I might need it. Has anyone have any experience in this area any thoughts would be appropriate.
steve a View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2015 at 1:20am
I just ordered my skins from Christines I'm waiting for carpet samples from nautiqueparts to if it matches my original like Christines and price and quality. Then I can get busy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic