NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1988 Martinique BR

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1988 Martinique BR
    Posted: November-06-2014 at 11:41pm
This looks nice and a CCFan can never have enough toys.
Anyone close enough to take a loom or knows the boat?
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forsale/details.asp?ID=7621
1994 Sport Nautique
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2014 at 12:08am
I thought that one looked nice too! The price made me think....Hmmmm! There could be another boat in my future. I have already owned an '87 Martinique BR. Terrible wake, but, nice for the big water lakes I go to.
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2014 at 12:30am
Since we spend most the time on a bussy lake and the boat on the pic looks crisp, along with the price, it intrigued me and so I started to ask. Hope a CCF bro is close to the boat in order to take a peak for me.
It could be the other family cruise boat (after my wife kills me for ignkring her wish to get a cabin "minivan" boat)
1994 Sport Nautique
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2014 at 8:37am
Sebastian:

Good Lanier boat I'd imagine. There's an 86 on my home NY lake. You might contact him for opinion/comment on how he likes the boat. Forum nickname Keuka.

86 is dual exhaust. Is 88? Unmuffled? LPSL (loud pipes saves lives....)
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2014 at 3:41pm
All 88s are LPSL. I like that.
Keuka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keuka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2014 at 1:23pm
For my purposes this is a great boat. It goes well in bigger water. I have run mine on the lake at home and also on the St Lawrence river with no problems. The seating space is great and plenty of storage. If you plan on some serious skiing, probably not the best choice. I have never weighed mine but it's a pretty heavy boat but I suspect mine has some added ballast under the floor in the form of wet foam. There are quite a few of these 86-89 Martiniques on the lake still going strong.

David
86 Martinique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic