NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BFN Calendar

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2014 at 12:17pm
I'll take one.
1999 Ski Nautique 196
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2014 at 3:03am
Congrats Steve and Steve from our BFN Calendar made it into the CCF Calendar. Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2014 at 12:18pm
This was a while back, and mine isn't so photogenic on the outside yet.

Has anyone reproduced the 'lightning' swoosh under the front air intakes for the 87 & 88's?

Thx
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2014 at 2:53pm
I don't know of any. I am looking to get an estimate from a shop at the end of my street. There is a paint shop in Indianapolis that does work for N3Boatworks and he said 750.00 they are painted on and have seen them in person.
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2014 at 3:20pm
I thought Zach had the lightning bolts done.

Zachy?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2014 at 3:31pm
Yeaaa, Tim is right. They are recreated in vinyl and laid down on two separate sheets for the pinstripe color. We are limited to a specific color chart but it gets pretty close.

The reason for two pieces of vinyl is that when we were printing on the pinstripes they were bleeding through and changing the color so it was impossible to match it.

Cost for both front parts and the rear step area is 249.95 before the CCF.com discount and shipping. Clearly they are all special order pending color selection.
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2014 at 2:55am
Sold a handful but still have a handful to sell. $10. Mailed inside the USA. All orders by Friday will mail Saturday and hopefully arrive by Christmas. Email me at barefootincrazy@gmail.com Thanks Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic