NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perfect Pass Star Gazer 3 Event

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perfect Pass Star Gazer 3 Event
    Posted: July-31-2014 at 1:24am
I have this 3 Event Star Gazer for sale. It was new in 2008. Nothing is wrong with it. It came in a boat I recently purchased. It is complete with the owner's manual. The speed is set using GPS instead of a thru hull paddle wheel. It is fairly easy to install too. A new one sells for $1349. I am asking $795 for this one. Thank you.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 12:05pm
Great deal for somebody out there. Come on, guys, this could change your life and save your marriage if your spouse drives for you.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 12:39pm
I'm thinking about it but would have to offload a gun (another toy) before and don't know how long that would take (well its GA so not too long...). I know I want one with the GPS module.
Can I write a check :-0
1994 Sport Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 12:57pm
PM sent Scott
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 3:37pm
Is that a 3.5" Gauge??
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 6:10pm
I am interested in this one question I have .....does this need a working RPM reading? My computer is messed up so the rpm gauge idles not function properly.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 10:20pm
Was the previous instal on a carbd motor or gt40? We had to specify when buying our. I believe this makes a difference but could be wrong.

ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 11:39am
It was on a efi pro boss…..the one before the gt40. There are wires that connect to the tach. No wires connect to the motor.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 11:42am
It is a 3 1/2 inch gauge.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Great deal for somebody out there. Come on, guys, this could change your life and save your marriage if your spouse drives for you.

HAHA... ahh... so true... was skiing the river course over weekend and I forgot to set the perfect pass up for her before I jumped in and I think she was too worried about running out of the gates she didn't realize she was slowing up... and I guess I didn't speak nicely when I requested an extra mph or two.

I would buy this in a second if I wasn't skiing on river though someone still has to steer!

I really hope she isn't reading this...
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Toertel Toertel wrote:

I'm thinking about it but would have to offload a gun (another toy) before and don't know how long that would take (well its GA so not too long...). I know I want one with the GPS module.
Can I write a check :-0

Sebastian... you are in America now.. we do checks, credit cards, and for goodness sake, keep your guns!
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 1:03pm
GT40 would have a different end on the throttle cable and the the cable to the servo may be a different length. Not a big deal to change, but order it from Jody or somewhere in the States because PP only ships next day from Canada which is more than the parts a lot of times.

There shouldn't wires to the motor, but there are wires that go between the servo which is on the motor and the PP box. That's another part that's not that much but will change from DD to V Drive.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by td_in_nc td_in_nc wrote:

I am interested in this one question I have .....does this need a working RPM reading? My computer is messed up so the rpm gauge idles not function properly.

The tachometer does not need to be working. On mine, the tach was removed and the PP display is in the tach opening. The PP will give you RPMS on the readout anyway.

However, the signal wire, usually a grey wire, that carries the RPM pulses that the tach reads, does need to be working. The PP needs the tachometer signal from the motor to operate.
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2014 at 1:27am
Unit is sold.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic