Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct craft apparel

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tn.85nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tn.85nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct craft apparel
    Posted: July-21-2014 at 1:38am
I'm new to the forum.have been the owner of a 85 nautique
for about a year now.I have already learned a lot about my
boat through this site.I have a question about the apparel section.
Earlier in the year I noticed there were a lot more products offered
than now such as hats sweatshirts ect.Does anybody know if they're
still available? Thanks.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2014 at 11:01am
There are a couple places to get apparel. One of our members has a shirt/printing company and is licensed by Correct Craft to make CC stuff, usually vintage reproductions, sometimes new original stuff.

http://actionscreen.com/ccfan/Products

The other source is directly from Correct Craft/Nautique

http://www.nautiquegear.com/

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2014 at 11:09am
The action screen print stuff is usually available on a limited basis, a month here, a month there, you need to watch the forum to see if and when things are coming available.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Tn.85nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tn.85nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2014 at 1:46pm
Thanks for the info.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2014 at 12:52pm
here's the plan on the CC webstore for the rest of the year.

Anything for sale on the site currently is already produced and in stock, so orders placed ship within a couple of days.

All the other items that we've sold in the past were all custom made per order. There's a lot of time that goes into doing it that way and the sales were light so I had to start pulling down items and narrowing the offering.

There has been a fair amount of interest on the custom items lately so I DO plan to put everything back in the store later in the year for a limited time.   We'll most likely take orders for a month then close the store and produce everything at the same time. I will try to get Keith to send out an email blast so everyone is in the loop and doesn't miss out.

We do enjoy making these products and it's really neat to see them worn at different reunions thought the year but unfortunately the "custom" orders are difficult, going forward, twice a year should work out for all.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic