NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'84 2001 - Light blue back seat cushion

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dpkumph View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpkumph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '84 2001 - Light blue back seat cushion
    Posted: July-20-2014 at 2:05pm
I am looking for a back seat cover for my 84 - 2001. The one I have is actually in great shape but is tearing along two of the stripes. any info on how to repair existing appreciated.
Doug
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2014 at 3:28pm
Which color interior do you have? Problem you will face is finding the correct vinyl match. I originally had the Misty Blue interior but had to go in a different direction due to the vinyl being unavailable. You may want to contact Christine Marine (site sponsor) http://www.christinesmarine.com/?noredirect Very helpful and will guide you in the right direction. Good luck.

edit: just saw you have the light blue vinyl. Good luck .
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 1:45am
I have a complete stern seat with the original skins in perfect condition. I plan to replace them this fall. If you are interested I will sell then to you. Let me know.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic