NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jackie Deen homepage pic

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jackie Deen homepage pic
    Posted: July-15-2014 at 11:03pm
Jackie has the homepage pic, best one I've seen in a long time.
Tim D
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2014 at 11:23pm
Agreed, awesome pic.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2014 at 11:41pm
Did The 'Foot take it? He took some at St Johns that haven't been seen yet-------
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 12:14am
Anyone who has met Jackie knows that the picture exemplifies his love of both the sport and the boats that have made the sport what it is today. Perfect choice!!
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 4:20am
good eye Gary, that is a Foot Photo...a Footo.

Tim came down the weekend before we all went out on Lanier and used his fancy quick snapper camera to shoot a couple fly bys. I guess Keith noticed when he updated his diary page. Dad was pretty excited when it made the home page.

Not the best videos, but she sure gets up and runs

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 4:26am
and if you catch the last little snippet of audio at the end of the video in the middle even my mom notices the difference the new prop makes. new life breathed into another classic with a ton of help from CCFans!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 8:05am
Originally posted by juniorwoody juniorwoody wrote:

Anyone who has met Jackie knows that the picture exemplifies his love of both the sport and the boats that have made the sport what it is today. Perfect choice!!

....and he has a cold beer in the cup holder!!
Excellent picture!
Js
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 9:40am
Certainly well deserving pic for the home page
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 10:28am
Thanks for the compliments guys! I was pretty excited when I started looking at the Footo's       When I got to that one, I was like Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeah......$$$$$ shot! Jackie submitted the updated diary photo to Keith and I got a message from him shortly after saying he wanted the file as it was going to be the new homepage pic. She'll be on the calendar for sure.

Congrats Jackie on boat of the Month!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 12:20pm
Love that Footo......great shot!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 12:38pm
Greg and I were talking about that Footo this past weekend. I commented that ususally when these old tow tubs of ours are out of the water that much its because they have crossed a wake. Greg and I both observed that there is no wake evident in that picture. Its flying on its own.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Greg and I both observed that there is no wake evident in that picture. Its flying on its own.
The videos show the same thing, a little chop, but certainly no big rollers.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 12:51pm
Jackies 75 requires no wakes to get up and out of the water... It's a bouncer! Fastest hull I've encountered on a 2gen SN so far... Alan's former boat needed 4 bodies in the back and still ended up settling down and planting the nose above 50- Jackies bounced consistently at that speed with 1 in back.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 10:29pm
Jackie great pic :) That boat sure gets some bow rise going...Would be scarier with more HP added
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2014 at 11:37pm
It's one of those pictures that makes you stop and look, and look some more. Outstanding!!!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2014 at 1:54am
Great pic!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 6:54pm
And I have the ""ONE AND ONLY SIGNED PIC OF IT IN THE WORLD""

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 6:56pm
No cup holders in that boat
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 12:26pm
Nice shirt Marty!!

That is definitely an awesome picture!!
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

wataugasn84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wataugasn84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 6:31pm
Great video, looks like a drag race/qualify run on water.
Watuugasn84
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 8:42pm
Looks like Jackie is a Rock Star !!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic