NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Windshield weather strip source

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windshield weather strip source
    Posted: April-21-2014 at 4:13pm
Anyone have a source for windshield weatherstrip. I am specially looking for the rubber the glass goes into- then the rubber goes into the metal frame. Specially early 1990's. I believe Taylor Made was the manufacturer. Thanks!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 4:40pm
Ehhh Water Bonnet was probably the Manufacturer pre 94 for sure. I haven't found a source. I heard a few people who might have had sources but nothing came of it as far as I know.

The weather strip to hull I have currently. Might not be original but it will be hidden completely by the windshield anyhow.
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 4:57pm
Thanks for the info.
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 1:42pm
So 8.3 miles from my house is Marine Glass Specialties. They have alot of Water Bonnets older frames and parts. Took my item to him- he had the gasket and the plastic screw trim strip!! Looks new and was VERY reasonable!! The guy George knows a lot about CC boats and glass. Has been doing it for 26 years. Here is the info (813) 926 3717. Can help almost anyone with older windsheild stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic