Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustang and misc. 60's-70's parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
chriserin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chriserin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 1:32pm
A text message is good too,I left number In first post.
71 mustang new to site,looking forerward to all info&resourses.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 3:16pm
Part availability and prices are still current on the first page... I still have the pylon and windshield left from a M17 that I'd love to see go down the road as well. Pylon sold!

PM or email: TRBenj@gmail.com

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2014 at 12:15pm
Also adding this steering wheel. I believe the center hub portion has been painted black, I dont *think* it was like that originally. It looks decent though, and I bet the chrome underneath is really nice if you wanted to strip it off- no signs of pitting that I can see. Asking $80. Sold!

Email: TRBenj@gmail.com
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2014 at 10:08pm
Tim: Don't really need the wheel but definitely need a center hub. Any chance you'd part with just that part of it? Or where to find one? Or a price break for another CT guy??

1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2014 at 11:15pm
Tim:

Also, Boat pictured appears to have a stern ladder. My steps have about had it, steps on that one any good??
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2014 at 3:28pm
The only parts left from the M17 are what I have listed... Basically the pylon, windshield and big-t helm. The ladder is long gone, unfortunately. I'm sure you can make more out of teak.

I'll PM you about the wheel.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2014 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

The ladder is long gone, unfortunately. I'm sure you can make more out of teak.

Jeff,
I agree with Tim. Any ladder steps of that age will be in bad shape. Get the Teak and go at it with the table saw, router (or shaper) and fornester bit.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
pcolasouthwind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pcolasouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2014 at 5:00am
I am in need of a temperature gauge and a tachometer. for my 77 southwind. Do you have something that would work. Also I need a 13 13 RH prop on a 1inch tapered shaft?
rlbagley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlbagley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 9:07pm
I am in need of a morse control handle for my 72' Martinique. thanks
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 9:14pm
Your best bet is to email me mid next week... I have a few things keeping me busy the next few days.

Trbenj@gmail.com
goldenrigley View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldenrigley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 6:00pm
I am in need of a ski pole. do you have any?
Jim in WI
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 6:35pm
No extra pylons, sorry.
72 ski nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72 ski nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 1:19pm
Do you still have the temp gauge for the '69-'71 models? I could use a spare for my '69 Mustang.

72 ski nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by 72 ski nautique 72 ski nautique wrote:

Do you still have the temp gauge for the '69-'71 models? I could use a spare for my '69 Mustang.

72 ski nautique

I just went through the list and updated it... I do still have that gauge. Email or pm me.
72 ski nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72 ski nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 3:28pm
I'll take the temp gauge. E-mail me the particulars at capitalstudios@aol.com please. DH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic