Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

barefoot suit for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: barefoot suit for sale
    Posted: March-14-2014 at 12:02pm
Hi I have a Dual Exposure Barefoot suit for sale. It is a men's medium that no longer fits me. I bought it a long time ago but only skied with it, never had the nerve to try barefooting. It is in good condition may be a little faded all zippers work. Make me an offer. I will be at SJRR so I can bring it if anyone is interested.

1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2014 at 12:41pm
Damn, HW this is right up your alley
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2014 at 2:26pm
Oh I was probably the first viewer of this thread and have already considered it but my offer for a size Medium would be pretty low. Just too short for me to wear. The white leg strap buckles are sweet!
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2014 at 1:49am
Dude! Audiodude! I may be interested in your suit if it's still available. It looks like u may be in ct. Are you goin to the ct mini?
-burton
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2014 at 1:25pm
Is the barefoot suit still available?
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2014 at 11:10am
Sorry yes sold to me.
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2014 at 4:56pm
Hey Burton thanks for covering my lack of communication! How is the barefootin goin?
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2014 at 9:32pm
no problem at all Art! barefootin season treated me well. managed a handful of shortline boom pulls, nothing crazy but im happy with the progress for the first season. My driver's abilities improved significantly so next season I should have a nice jump on things. thanks for the interest and I hope to get on the water with u next season. enjoi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic