NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blue Rub Rail!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2016 at 12:09pm
Blamey,
I emailed integrity marine about the product. Here is the reply:

From: mark@integritymarinecorp.com [mailto:mark@integritymarinecorp.com]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 9:43 AM
To: Ernest McCallum
Subject: Re: F92021 / F725 Uniflex Rubrail

Hi Ernest,
I manufactured the original rubrail for your Correct Craft. It is my F92033 with the F779 insert and I have it in black 50' coils and it would be $250 for the combination plus the UPS. I don't make the insert in any other color than the black but you could buy a rope insert if you wanted a specific color.
Regards,
Mark

I think I am going to give them a try. I am ok with a black insert. Price is right. Christines has gone up to $700 for the kit!
Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2016 at 1:55pm
That's great. Happy my investigation last week was fruitful.

I may just order one too. 250 is a great price. My rail isn't as bad as yours but a new one will really freshen up the boat.
96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2016 at 4:37pm
Thanks for saving me a ton of money. I owe you a few beers.

FWIW, I spoke to Mark (integrity marine) for a few minutes and it seems that they have been making this stuff for a long time for CC and just started selling it direct a few months ago. I mentioned that I thought Taco was the OE manufacturer. He assured me they were not and much of there stuff came out of china. he was very knowledgeable and helpful. Hope this helps someone else. Great find Blamey!
Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2016 at 5:39pm
I also thought it was made by Taco but noticed none of the taco rub rails had the same shape. The sites that did sell the replacement rub rail referred to it as 'Dual Durometer' so I googled 'Dual Durometer Rub Rail' and found Integrity Marine and they had the matching rail with inserts.

Sucks they don't have the colour inserts anymore, even though I prefer the look of the black insert I like to keep things looking original.

Thanks for calling and confirming. I was gonna post to suggest that just to be 100% sure it was correct.
96 Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2016 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Blamey Blamey wrote:

Sucks they don't have the colour inserts anymore, even though I prefer the look of the black insert I like to keep things looking original. .

Isn't the insert plastic tubing? Blue tubing is available. McMaster has it. The challenge would be determining the durometer.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2016 at 11:21pm
I got the rub rail in the mail today. It is the identical dimensions as the original. It even has predrilled holes. The rubber feels very high quality.

Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2016 at 12:59am
Great stuff.

So happy this worked out. Can't wait to see it one the boat.
96 Super Sport
Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2016 at 1:03am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by Blamey Blamey wrote:

Sucks they don't have the colour inserts anymore, even though I prefer the look of the black insert I like to keep things looking original. .

Isn't the insert plastic tubing? Blue tubing is available. McMaster has it. The challenge would be determining the durometer.

Yes it is, I have black MacMaster tubing as the insert in my rub rail. It works fine but is a little soft. They didn't have teal to match my original insert.
96 Super Sport
kylem428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylem428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2016 at 6:19pm

I reached out to integrity marine for color samples of their rubrail insert. It is 5/8 diameter and is part #725. Top is dark blue and bottom is laser blue. I think I'll be ordering laser blue for my teal striped super sport! I think it is 0.75/foot in a 50' roll.

Kyle
Duane in Indy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duane in Indy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2016 at 8:10pm
Use this to check Funny Car rear tires. They usually come in between 43 and 47

Keep it as original as YOU want it
        1978 Mustang (modified)
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2016 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Duane in Indy Duane in Indy wrote:

Use this to check Funny Car rear tires. They usually come in between 43 and 47

For those that are curious, that's between a pencil eraser which is shore A 40 and a average normal tire at shore A 60.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2019 at 12:32pm
Neighbor Friend needs to replace on his 98' SN.

Do you guy's know which rubrail is correct, per posts above it is either
F92021 Uniflex Rubrail with F725 Rub Rail Insert 1-1/2" x 1-3/8"
or should it be
F92033 Uniflex Rubrail with F779 Rub Rail Insert 1-11/16" x 1-7/16"

Additionally depending on which one are there any color insert option out there??
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2019 at 5:18pm

This is what I bought for my 95 SNOB:
F92033 -- 50ft of uniflex rub rail
F779 -- 50ft black insert tubing

I dealt with Mark at Integrity Marine.

Several pictures of the rub rail in the linked thread.

www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40135&PN=2&title=1995-snob-winter-overhaul
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic