Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

’75 50th Ann.Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
MSST30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSST30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2014 at 5:41pm
I am the owner of one of the small letter Nautiques. Bought it new in 1975 with 1/2 hour on the hour meter. Also has the 1925-1975 emblem on the rear along with the curved back drivers seat. Presently doing a stringer replacement. Most of the floor has been removed. Had to replace the windshield when lake flooded in the late 70's and again when tornado blew the boat house over on the boat. Will get the the stringer replacement completed in due time.
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2014 at 5:13am
Mike, I think I sold you your last windshield for that boat......or am I mistaken? I remember the photos you sent me of the boathouse ON THE BOAT!!!!! Hope all is well !!!!!!!!!!

Paul
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2014 at 9:27am
Dad's an original owner of a 50th anniversary small letter '75 Ski Nautique. He ordered it in '74. I believe another difference on the 50th boats is a white upholstery with black piping and vertical stitching. He says he wanted a small letter because he thought he wasn't a good skier and the small letters were less noticeable, he says he didn't want to embarrass the Ski Nautique name
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic