NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

63 Debonaire

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2016 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by 74Wind 74Wind wrote:

Originally posted by 69barri 69barri wrote:

74Wind,

I keep mine at the storage units off of Lake Oconee Parkway, right near Fish Tale Marina. I'm getting married end of May, so I doubt we will have the chance to take it out again before then. Hopefully we will bump into each other sometime in June.

Thanks,
Mike

I know fish tales, rack barn just past the bridge. Congrats on wedding, we'll have to get together this summer...per above, Morfoot is in, maybe a few more by then??

Tim: remember the thread last year from the guy who was moving to Milledgeville? Can't recall the thread title or his name, but if you do, we should invite him when the time comes......

Tim: ironic..the Milledgeville fan terminaldegree just posted Sinclair thread update, so invited him.
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2016 at 10:52am
I am planning on bringing the Debonnaire out tomorrow to Lake Oconee (depending on the weather). If anyone else is around feel free to call or text me. Hope to see some of you all out there!

Mike
(407) 252-3297

1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2016 at 1:24pm
     Gonna be on Lanier for the weekend. would love to see this boat in person.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic