NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 274275276277278 442>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 11:26am
Trbenj is waaaaaaaay ahead of you guys on the Wildcat.....He sent me the link a couple days ago...... Yes, it's about 1.5 hrs from me and yes I did send the guy an email inquiring about it and he responded asking for a cell # to give to the friend who is selling it.... What the HECK am I gonna do with that huge freaking boat that I can't ski behind?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 11:45am
"What the HECK am I gonna do with that huge freaking boat that I can't ski behind?"

You could take all the Kim's aride at once!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 12:06pm
Good thing I wasn't eating or drinking when reading that one
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 12:38pm
Touche' Tom...Touche'

...but it still wouldn't be big enough!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 1:20pm
Get the boat tim. You will love it.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 2:22pm
Well....I touched bases with the owner and was gonna go have a looksie at the bought but someone from FL bought and is sending to NH to be completely restored. No money in hand yet but he is going to call me back either way to let me know....Oh well
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 3:51pm
that might be skyfuzz?
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 7:31pm
1990 Ski Nautique at the Stony Bbrook University South Hampton college Marine lab on Long Island. $6500, looks like its had salt water use, but doesn't look horrible. Trailer not mentioned.

1990 SN $6500

mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 7:34pm
somebody looking for an 03-09 Keypad recently? 285 bucks in Central MA new.

Keypad

mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 7:41pm
Freeport? Whatever it is, its only 950 bucks. Needs a rudder and prop, its in New London CT.

Correct Craft Freeport?

mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 7:51pm
1991 SN in Gansevoort, NY (east upstate) for $3500. I'm usually suspicious of 1 picture ads, but the contact number is in the 518 area code which is the albany area up to the Canadian border along the VT border part of the state, and Gansevoort is about 45 min to 1hr north of albany nr the VT border and Lake George.

1991 SN - $3500

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 8:29pm
^ that's an excel

And the 90 further up is a sport
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 12:39pm
This CC is a half hour from my house. They are trying to settle an estate.

1972 San Juan Flybridge $1500

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 1:48pm
Hmmm... Doesn't look quite like a SJ, I wonder if the right boat is pictured? If you happen by John, let me know the scoop- there is no contact info in the ad. But don't make a special trip!
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 1:51pm
I thought the same thing Tim, looked in the brochures a bit and there's a SJ I/O a few years earlier, but doesn't look like the same hull from the side.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 1:56pm
Tim, Frankenotter and I are trying to track down the contact information, but your right, after looking at the 78 brochure the hull looks close but the cockpit is all off. It's close but the brochure appears to have longer windows and the rear support is definitly wider in the brochure. Will if we can get some contact info, John has agreed to go shoot some pictures.
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 2:01pm
I've played around with the picture and can't figure out if it is an I/O or not. The quality of the picture is pretty poor.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 2:02pm
Here is a picture of the San Juan at almost the same angle, side by side (above/below) with the ad.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 2:57pm
It's 1 crappy picture but I don't see enough to prove its not a SJ.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 3:06pm
The roof line and fly bridge are not at all the same and the freeboard looks lower than a SJ..
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 3:19pm
No way it's a San Juan, CC never installed radars on their boats.

Wish I had a dollar for every CC I've seen built in the '70's with mismatching oddball pieces and corners cut etc. I wouldn't doubt CC to shorten the bridge a few inches to save a dollar.
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 3:51pm
90 Black and Red Sport Nautique open bow, $4000, Dunstable MA, looks a little rough, but who knows maybe it just needs a good buffing.

90 Sport Nautique with trailer

Dunstable is on the MA/NH border just south of Nashua.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 4:15pm
I'm simply defending the possibility it could be a SJ. Yes, it looks different. A lot has happened in 40 years!
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 4:16pm
The above flybridge boat is a 25' Bertram.

If I had the means, I'd be leaving now to go pick it up.

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 4:23pm
the curved flybridge does look bertram
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 4:34pm
It mentions in the ad that the sale is to settle an estate. Could be a lawyer or an out of state relative that just went online and found a picture as close as he/she could to represent what the boat looks like.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 4:39pm
I got to think that a Bertram is worth more than a SJ, so don't tell them any different, whoever buys it.
dangerwil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangerwil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 6:50pm
Century resorter down the road from me in Jax, Fl.

resorter
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 6:01pm
'OOPS' has a long lost twin brother here in Ga.

"OOPS 2"
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by scootdogydog scootdogydog wrote:

1991 ski, shore station lift 11k

Looks like they just lowered this package to 9k:
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/boa/4669875079.html

I'm thinking about calling about the shore station. Is $1,500 a good deal for a used lift?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 274275276277278 442>
  Share Topic