NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 442>
Author
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interesting Craigs List finds
    Posted: November-02-2007 at 1:31pm
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 2:08pm
Yo Rain Dog,

that Wildcat is not far from my house.......I wonder if that's the original paint?

I wonder what motor is in it?

how are you steve? how's that Classic?
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 2:10pm
The 86 is 4 miles from my house.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 2:12pm
Add this one;

98 Air in Chicago

Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 2:14pm
The '86 is for sale on CCFan

Note: you can search all of Craigslist by using Google. Example, CQ is looking for a 1" shaft.

Just type in "craigslist 1" shaft" and you'll find hits in any/all areas w/o having to perform many searches.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 2:29pm
Actually did not need google to find the 1" shaft, it shows up on our lake all the time!

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 2:38pm
Ouch.......

What's up hollywood...Quinner?
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 2:47pm
The 65 Mustang for 1800 is the one that Watermanres just walked on. Per him, it is a total project boat:Watermanres thread on 65 Mustang

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 2:49pm
Paul,

You mean besides the 1" shaft?

All is good, getting the last runs of the year in tommorow with M3, HW, Johnny + Booby then the boat goes to bed until 08', it's gonna be cold, the forcast is 1" shafts all day.

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 3:01pm
CQ, I think HW is getting ready to attack a tuber!
Edit: I hope it's a female tuber!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 3:40pm
That Wildcat really caught my eye. Seems to be a good price especially if it is original color and gel.

Paul, the Classic is hurtin'. Lots to do in spring. Wanna go half-ies on the 68?

Good Google tip, HW. I use www.crazedlist.org to search all of or specified regions of CL. You need FireFox not IE, but it works great. I'm using it to hunt down a new snowboard for this winter.

BTW, why does 68% (87% if the word bent is included) of all posts eventually come back to CQ's and H'wood's shafts?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

BTW, why does 68% (87% if the word bent is included) of all women eventually come back to CQ's and H'wood's shafts?

Never kiss and tell! Trust me though, that 32% (13% when bent) really wasn't invited back!

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 5:18pm
Here is Quinners' interesting Craigs List finds:

CQ Find #1

CQ Find #2

CQ Find #3

HW 4 star recommendation

I have it on good authority that they were ALL invited (pleaded) to come back. Or just stay a few minutes, it won't take very long....
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 6:18pm
Raindog,

Man i would love to............but....just purchased a new Harley truck.

How about you buy it and i'll keep it here at my house?
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2007 at 11:34pm
New Harley truck Paul...where are the pics...with some of your Ornaments sitting in/on it? What kind of bike do you have?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2007 at 9:16am
I will post them soon....Working 7 days a week here at work.

You gonna make it out to Green lake this year(08 that is)?

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2007 at 1:51am
7 days a week! Wow you must be in the green.

Yeah...me and mrs jbear have promised ourselves to try and get there. Gotta meet more of you guys. I would really like to get her to Chuch's before then so maybe I'll be seein' that beeeaaautiful Red (I think) boat before GL. Come to think of it...Patti might not appreciate those ornaments as much as I do.

Backfoot has one of them Harley trucks...nice...how do ya like yours so far? Got a bike?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2007 at 4:14pm
Jbear,

Look forward to see'n ya......No Harley right now..... It got stolen about a year ago and haven't found anything that can replace it yet. It was a custom with an S & S motor not really a harley.

I WILL have another one some day.....

Ive been to chucks church....and pretty cool place to spend a sunday morning. i even played Drums there for him once......Alot of fun.

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2007 at 9:45pm
Paul: Would be hard to replace my ride...'96 Heritage Softail Classic....got to much stuff added on to count up. Love those customs and S&S is a cool way to power up.

I gotta agree about Chuck's Church. Great place, awesome people. Great music especially the lady (Casey) that plays the electric fiddle.

Will be seein' ya soon, GL or before. Can't wait!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2007 at 12:41am
Paul,

That Wildcat sure needs a better home than the Lake of the Ozarks; it's about 12' too short. Let me know when work slows down so I can see that new ride. (You'll be happy to know I've been cleaning my old bike.)

Jbear: I'm taking that as a commitment--you and Patti coming up to see us midwestern boys!

Chuck

Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2007 at 3:28am
You can count on it.

Might wait till the new Baseball season. That would give you guys a chance to visit during Spring Training. Thats in March...by which time you will be bored with winter and really jonesin' to get in a boat.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2007 at 11:55am
Jbear, just got back in the saddle with an 03' Road King.. 3 years was enough time.. I missed riding to much !! Spring can't come fast enough..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 12:19am
Moj: My bro has a Road King.....and the name sez it all...what a ride! Keep the shiny side up!

BTW: Just talked to Brian...have a great time and drink one on me!

BTW (2): Will be riding the Heritage right on thru the winter. Man I love it down here.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Moj: My bro has a Road King.....and the name sez it all...what a ride! Keep the shiny side up!

BTW: Just talked to Brian...have a great time and drink one on me!

BTW (2): Will be riding the Heritage right on thru the winter. Man I love it down here.

john

Sure, we have a couple in your honor there big guy !!! Yep 3rd Harley.. I'll be crying to ride all winter dammit...
Looks like I'll be down in Orlando come Jan sometime.. I'll make sure to let you know when.. Oh and it better be warm !!!
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 10:33pm
Moj; Can't wait to meet ya...you better call and we'll get together. Orlando is about 45 minutes away. Temps will be in the upper 60's/lower 70's.....cool for us but I bet it'll be warm for you.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2007 at 12:43am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Moj; Can't wait to meet ya...you better call and we'll get together. Orlando is about 45 minutes away. Temps will be in the upper 60's/lower 70's.....cool for us but I bet it'll be warm for you.

john

Without question !!! We'll set it up way in advance.. I'll have the time for sure..

Moj;
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2007 at 11:19am
How 'bout a '52...what do you see?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2007 at 11:00pm
Pretty nice tube for 1952.

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2007 at 2:09pm
I do not think his tube is period correct we are going to have to take points off for that.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2007 at 7:31pm
This is not a CC by any means. Engines that are in it, if they are what the seller says they are would be worth it.

427 cobra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 442>
  Share Topic