NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eBayhole of the week

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 17>
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eBayhole of the week
    Posted: September-12-2007 at 9:53pm
OMG a shot ski!!

The ShotskiŽ is an interactive shot server.

Great for get togethers. Unique adjustable holder means almost any size shot glass can be used.

This ski is from a test run made using high gloss PPG auto paint. Only 3 left.

This is an auction on the shipping, packaging and handling cost.

Great for football tailgate parties, parrothead fans, or distinctive gift.

This ShotskiŽ includes 4 plastic purple shot glasses,

24 ShotskiŽ temporary tattoos and

1 ShotskiŽ T-shirts size X-Large and

1 ShotskiŽ drink menu    

How to do a ShotskiŽ:

1. Line up 4 people in front of the ShotskiŽ

2. Fill plastic shot glasses with your favororite beverage, or choose a drink from the    ShotskiŽ drink menu.

3. All lift the ShotskiŽ in unison to drink.

4. Lower ShotskiŽ and go back to Step 1!

This is a bid for 1 demo high gloss yellow model. Plastic shot glasses, T-shirts, sticker, and tattoos are new.

Bids from listed countries are welcome! If bidding from overseas, contact me for shipping costs before bidding.

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2007 at 10:12pm
good old Indiana boys their gental men notice the high quality finish and chrome shot glass holders. sold
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2007 at 10:58pm
Haha nice Hollywood theres a few of those floating around at our ski tourneys.
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2007 at 12:00am
So who's worse, the seller or the fool that actually buys it instead of making his own?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2007 at 12:08am
If I can get it with out paying the shipping it's worth it for 12 bucks. Hell might even be able to catch the football game while I'm there.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2007 at 12:16am
The shipping price is just a bit high.
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2007 at 12:55am
Got one of those on the pontoon, doubles as a step off ski, and paddle.

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2007 at 9:47am
Yeah but do you guys have the tattoos and a tee shirt?
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2007 at 3:09pm

Down right sexy...........
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2007 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

If I can get it with out paying the shipping it's worth it for 12 bucks. Hell might even be able to catch the football game while I'm there.

79, you should do it just to teach that ebayhole a lesson.
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2007 at 11:48pm
OK Hollywood. My question is what were you searching on to run across the Shotski? Key words......boat, ski, shotski, SHOT DISPENSER , Parrotheads, bar? Nice find, although it is so silly when people build the shipping in like that. Please post a picture of the one you guys built (or were going to build) out of an old jumper.

-JMurph
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2007 at 1:41am
Todd; Please name names on that good looking line on the shot-ski.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2007 at 2:51pm
From left to right : Johnny, Hollywood, Quinner and 79Nautique.......
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2007 at 3:48pm
$83!!! for shipping!! are you serious? holy crap, what does it weigh, like 40 lbs?

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2007 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by nates78ski nates78ski wrote:

$83!!! for shipping!! are you serious? holy crap, what does it weigh, like 40 lbs?

You'll notice that many ebay sellers intentionally jack up the price of shipping and sell their goods for very cheap. This limits the amount of $ that goes to ebay, since its commonly a % of the auction's selling price (shipping isnt taken into account). Always take the overall cost into consideration when determining an item's value.
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2007 at 4:00pm
Yeah, Ebay can really suck in that regard. You can get some awesome deals though. Tim is right. Buyer beware.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2007 at 4:12pm
You gotta find one of those guys that undercharge on the item and overcharge on shipping that's close to home. When you win the item, just tell them you will pick it up yourself, no need to ship. Then they're screwed and you got yourself a sweet deal.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2007 at 12:43am
Well looks like I'll be road tripping to IU next week-end to pick up my shotski.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2007 at 4:02am
Todd: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 4:51pm
New week, new eBayhole. I think he/she is on crack too.

$125 shipping a pair of skis!
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 5:29pm
Funny how the guy registered the name 'shotski'.

Should have thought about that when I first saw one 15 yrs ago.
Life is Good.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 7:44pm
HW - did you leave the comment about him being on Crack ?

Did you see his reply ? Funny stuff
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 7:57pm
Yes that was me. I emailed a pro shop in TX to estimate shipping on a pair of combos to Chicago, then I will slap the seller in the face again when then tell me $30.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 8:10pm
"I can't remove the bindings so its oversized".... What a load of crap. Bring on the insults..... it's extremely funny to watch scammers squirm.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 8:18pm
Overton's charges $17.99 for Standard UPS Ground delivery on Combo ski's to California. Crack whores !!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 8:57pm
Not about the shipping, but I have the slalom ski that matches that set that is for sale. I guess if I sold it on ebay I should get 67.50 right. I got it as a drop ski at a yard sale for $3.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2007 at 2:28am
87 you got a great deal!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2007 at 12:55pm
Looks like the seller finally pulled their head out of their ass.

"End of day (3 Business Days) FedEx GroundŽ $30.39"

That's more like it.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2007 at 2:47pm
I questioned his shipping costs and got this response.........

"AT THIS POINT I DO NOT NEED TO DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU. AND YOU HAVE THE WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS OF THE SKIS AND YOU KNOW THE SIZE OF BOX IT GOES INTO. TELL YOU WHAT WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A FLYING LEAP OF THE CRACK PIPE YOU ARE SMOKING, BECAUSE I ONLY ENTER THIS INTO THE SYSTEM AND EBAY FIGURES THE COST OF SHIPPING BASED ON THE INFO THAT IS GIVEN."

LOL
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2007 at 4:10pm
Todd, I think you rattled his feathers a bit!!!!! Look what HW started with crack pipe comment.

Just for the hell of it, I put that item in my ebay items to watch. It'll be interesting to see how much it sells for. The auction is up tonight sometime.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 17>
  Share Topic