NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

gulity feelings, not really

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gulity feelings, not really
    Posted: May-20-2007 at 6:28pm
I finally will be again a proud boat owner,
On Friday I had a customer ask me if i wanted to buy his boat, went through the normal description... he paid $10800.00 for it 2 years ago, he said he just listed it with a broker for 6000.00, he is in such a bind he told me he would take $2500.00 and give me a warranty. so I looked at the boat saturday at Venetion marine in rack storage, It is a 256 Wellcraft nova spider 3, BBC, thru hull exhaust, red on black, the kicker...479 hours on the clock.
he is coming to my shop tommorow for the money. Its not a correct craft but i dont think my wife and kids will mind
"the things you own will start to own you"
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2007 at 11:02pm
....like you said, "it's not a correct craft", but it's also not a Bayliner....you got a steal.    
Heath
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2007 at 11:48pm
throw the for sale sign in it all summer. Get what it's worth. Might have it a day might have it all summer.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2007 at 6:53am
I went and got the boat last night, the guy gave me $756.00 back to release it from the marina, I had it dropped in the water, checked everything out, it wasnt fired yet, pumped it 3 times and kicked right over, me and another guy ran it about 20 miles west to our campground with no problems,
it is a very well built boat on the same lines as a C.C
I definitely think were keeping this one
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2007 at 9:47am
Sounds like you found the summer steal.
Put your shop name on the side, tow a boat or two off the lake and call it a buisness expense... lol   d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2007 at 11:08am
if i gave him the 6k it still wouldve been a steal
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2007 at 11:51am
Need we ask....... lets see some photo's of your new ride !!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2007 at 12:52pm
I'll take some over the 3eeeeeeeeee day weekend, it does need a good cleaning and buffing, and a captain like me to run it
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 7:07am
Also doing a bellow job today so he can be in for the weekend and were doing a little horse trading, i will end up with this guys tandom axle trailer and a extra bonus of cash, (pushed him to the front of the imaginary back log) thats where the cash came in. He is using rack storage and doesnt need the trailer and i needed a trailer.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 1:13pm
Congrats Eric. It sounds like you got yourself a really great deal. Man, I need to stumble upon one of those! Enjoy...
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 4:33pm
I call it karma, when you do good things good things happen to you, when you do bad things it always comes back to you 10 fold
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 4:38pm
Eric,

Congrats on the new boat. looking forward to seeing some pics. Sounds like you got a hell of a deal!

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I call it karma, when you do good things good things happen to you, when you do bad things it always comes back to you 10 fold

Eric, I totally agree and believe that is true. Scott
Scott
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 11:12pm
Ditto Scott...you both couldn't be more correct.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic