NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake camping Info

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 8:43am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

If they are cool about it, then I may have room for 1 or 2 more.....But you must look like this!!

MM, Free room and board?! maybe its time for that "operation" Ive been thinking about!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 8:49am
Steve that is only free room and board for one week end and yo might want to have the wife bring home a girl friend first to see if she likes it or not.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 8:59am
Yeah Chris,
Mrs 62 might notice...never thought about that.... oh well guess I'll have to pay for our own room
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 12:00pm
Well as far as the 2 adult limit goes I just remembered that Paul and the band and the roadies all stayed on one site last year without any problems at all.
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

It'll fly don't worry about it just don't get all crazy loud and out of control. they come around once in awhile to get trash. It's really laid back and the area reid is going to be your off the beaten patch anyway and a little out of site.

Thanks for the input guys. I'm 95% in for GL.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 12:33pm
95% that's BS it should be 100%

Noticed your interior has the same style stripe mine does just different colors.
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 12:42pm
Chris,

Alright, let's make it 98%.

We do have the same interior, just a different color. When I bought my boat, yours was listed forsale. (Might still be.) I tried to contact you back when there was some problem with the links in the diaries section. I am partial to the blue color scheme. Unfortunately, mine motor looks like jbear's did two weeks ago. I need to get it looking like his current motor. I just don't have the skills myself, so I may need to persuade Reid to into it (at least for advice).

Alright, make it 100%. I'll see you guys there.

-JMurph
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 1:38pm

don't know yet, if I do I'll be sleeping in the truck. Have to wait and see what I'm doing and where I'm at come July going to try and make it we'll just have to what and see.

95% that's BS it should be 100%

Does that mean youre 100% Chris?
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 2:13pm
Chris, buddy, you need to come to GL. Register today. What else could be more important than the reunion?

Ken
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 2:14pm
Yeah Chris, good question?????
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 4:54pm
I have no clue what I will be doing in july and wether or not I will be able to take the time off.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 5:18pm
Roger that, Chris. I hope I get a chance to meet you, all razzing aside.

Ken
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 10:19pm
JMurph,
Sorry, you're on your own. The new camper only has four beds and it's gonna be me, Laurie, Boaty and Skipper. Crap, I don't even lie well, as everybody knows the dogs sleep with us, so you've got your choice of two beds, so you're at 110% probability now. And you should have never worried about the "2 Adults only" thing, unless you've grown up since we spoke last.

Chris, You've got 4-1/2 months to plan on doing nothing but. Plus I need some competition. And something may break on my boat and who's gonna help me fix it.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 10:32pm
Yeah ...chris, If reid throws a rod through the side of his block trying to keep up with me, whos gonna fix it? you better be there!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 10:52pm
I'm bringing two engines just in case. The 2 barrel-make-MM-feel-competitive engine, and the hi-po engine for just in case Chris gets off his duff and performs some more mods on his. Oh, and not to forget Alan and Tim.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 11:53pm
We can always just put the heads and manifolds on his boat at camp site #27, they would never know!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2007 at 9:45am
I'd be worried about old boy and with those AFR heads if it was me, those are the big guns when it comes to the SBF motor and all the drag races and street rodders rant and rav about them.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2007 at 11:55am
Reid,

Curious, What did you end up buying for a motorhome?
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2007 at 12:10pm
I think we need to have a continuously running MotorHead thread, under Engine Repair maybe, to put these conversations under so we don't disrupt or thread-jack the original thread as in this case of informative "Camping Info". And I know I'm one of the biggest offenders. Get it started Chris or Tim. Right now we have similar conversations running under a half dozen threads.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2007 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Reid,

Curious, What did you end up buying for a motorhome?

Alan,
We've picked up a really good priced used 30' pull behind toy hauler. It's a Rage'n FS3000, with an open floor plan (no dividing wall) which means yes, you can actually shove a small Correct Craft right up the back door. Unfortunately my beloved Explorer (315K) will not tow it, so I was able to pull a slightly tired F-350 worktruck out of service, and to which we're adding some needed bling and creature comforts to make it camper worthy. We actually take delivery next Friday 3/9, down in Hobe Sound, FL (just north of West Palm) and are dragging it first down to north Key West (Geiger Key Marina) to the neat place where we vacationed over Xmas-NewYears) for just a few months of storage and minimal use there before hauling it back up North. If any of you FLA boys would like to join us down there for this guys trip, Frid-PM, Sat, Sun, just let me know as we have plenty of room for a few extras. I'm stoked, as this is my intro into actual ownership in a camping vessel.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2007 at 1:26pm
Toy Hauler, very cool. Did you know in some states you can hook another trailer to the toy hauler as long as the first hook up is a fifth wheel. I've seen a few tandem rigs on the road, look awesome but you need a heck of a pick.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2007 at 4:10pm
Now you tell me. I saw more 5th wheels for sell than std trailers, but was concerned with the tow vehicle at the time, or lack thereof. Heck, I could be tote'n two boats.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 8:49am
Fit the Classic in that toy hauler!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic