NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1956 Correct Craft parts boat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1956 Correct Craft parts boat
    Posted: January-14-2007 at 7:34am
Wooden boats are never in bad enough shape to be parted out. Someone needs to buy this boat and restore her. The old CC's were considered disposable boats so they aren't out there anymore. I have too many other re-stores right now and don't have the room ether.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Cptn Rich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cptn Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2007 at 1:21pm
I am looking for a set of (3-pieces) winshield brackets as used on the early CC's prior to 1956 to complete my restoration project. If you have some or know of where I might obtain these parts please post a reply to this forum.

Thanks, Cptn Rich
Cptn Rich
koneill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koneill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 5:19pm
Please let me know at koneill123@yahoo.com if you part it out or sell it to someone who will.

Thanks,
Keith
Dan Marett Jr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Marett Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 6:54am
I am going to try and include a photo then you can make an offer.Image is too big.My email is Dan.t.marett.jr@lmco.com If you will email me I will send you a complete set of photos.
Capn Dan
h2ojerm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h2ojerm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2007 at 8:58pm
How much are you asking for the boat?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Marett Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2007 at 6:25am
The boat and I are located in Anderson SC.
Capn Dan
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2007 at 11:00pm
Dan where are you located ?

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Marett Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2007 at 7:52pm
I have a 1956 correct craft with a split hull and rotten wood. I am planning on parting it out unless someone wants to buy the entire boat and trailer. Grey Marine engine was running when I pickled the boat.
Capn Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic