Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1993 Sport Nautique Decals

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
93Sport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93Sport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1993 Sport Nautique Decals
    Posted: November-26-2019 at 5:08pm
I am not sure if others have found a source for 1993 Sport Nautique Side Decals, but I have looked for years for either NOS or someone to reproduce. I finally found a source which I want to share with anyone interested. Ben at BoatDecals.biz /3376 E State Rd 160 /Salem, IN 47167 /877-258-6617 used some artwork he had and tweaked it using several pictures I supplied. It's not a perfect match, but I am extremely pleased with the final result. The first picture is his proof and the following are before and after shots on the boat. There are nine years, a lot of polishing and a new trailer between the before and after pictures, as well as the decals.
RealDeez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealDeez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2019 at 6:22pm
I know I'm late to this party but I was going to use this when the time came...

https://www.nautiqueparts.com/product/decal-sport-nautique-from-1994-1996-hull/
Lake James, IN
93 Sport Nautique
93Sport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93Sport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2019 at 6:40pm
I have a set of original 94' and the are significantly different. The coloring is black, where the 92-93 coloring is white. They also are smaller. If you still want to use the 94's I have a set I'll let go really reasonably. I just never could bring myself to use the 94's. I have run the boat for 9 years without decals because I could not find anything which I felt did it justice until now. Just my opinion, others mileage may vary.
RealDeez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealDeez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2019 at 7:11pm
I hadn't gotten as far ad looking at the color or size I guess. It just looked like the font/ shading was correct. I was considering just running blank too. Will see what it looks like at such time as I get the decals off and polish it.
Lake James, IN
93 Sport Nautique
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2019 at 7:25pm
93Sport, you did nice job. I can not see any difference
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2019 at 8:38pm
Phillip,
There are always "roadblocks" when it comes to restoring anything. Many times we have to go with the "as close as possible" just because there isn't an alternate. Good job at seeking out that alternate.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic