Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat covers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Stuckers Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuckers Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat covers
    Posted: September-14-2019 at 9:00am
I have a 1994 sport Nautique open bow I need a new cover. Dose anybody know were the best place to get one.
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2019 at 4:01pm
I bought a high quality perfect fit waterline cover from Skip Dunlap off of ski-it-again and it’s proven to be very good at keeping my boat dry and fade free. I paid $495 and I did not expect such a nice cover.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2019 at 4:03pm
Actually I found out about it on BOS and it’s from TUMACS which is Skip’s cover company or his source. He’s very helpful
And responsive.

https://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/17970/tumacs-boat-cover-is-awesome

Ball of Spray referral
zwoobah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zwoobah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2019 at 6:53pm
Earlier this summer I purchased a cover from Angola Canvas. They seem the have patterns on hand for all Correct Crafts. Construction quality is excellent and it has well-placed reinforcement over all the high friction contact areas - lights, windshield, lifting rings. I went with the Aqualon material as my boat gets hit with a lot of pine sap while sitting on the lift. Zero sap has gotten through to the boat. Don't have issues with condensation or mildew either.
1968 Mustang 16 - 351W powered
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2019 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by zwoobah zwoobah wrote:

Earlier this summer I purchased a cover from Angola Canvas. They seem the have patterns on hand for all Correct Crafts. Construction quality is excellent and it has well-placed reinforcement over all the high friction contact areas - lights, windshield, lifting rings. I went with the Aqualon material as my boat gets hit with a lot of pine sap while sitting on the lift. Zero sap has gotten through to the boat. Don't have issues with condensation or mildew either.

Second that. I had an Angola Cancas cover on my Super Sport. It was a few years old when I got it and I used it without a canopy for 4-5 seasons and it was as good as new. No water got in, nice drawstring cover and zero issues.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic