NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft Stainless Emblems

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
edamario View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edamario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft Stainless Emblems
    Posted: August-29-2019 at 9:11am
Jeeze these are hard to find... anyone have a spare set of Emblems for a 79tique they're willing to sell? Any parts boats out there?

Thanks - Eric
'79 Skitique - first boat
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2019 at 9:20am
Eric,
Hull or dash tags? The dash would be a chromed zinc die casting and the hull tags would be white plastic with black letters. I'm assuming you are looking for the hull tags since you did say "set".

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
edamario View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edamario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2019 at 1:33am
Somehow missed your reply. Sorry.

Yes, looking for the hull emblems. I've seem people mention of re-pros, but haven't been able to source.

Thanks!

Eric
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2019 at 7:57am
So I guess you don't care if you have the plastic emblems or the older metal hull emblems.

The plastic reproduction of what originally came on a 79 Ski Tique are still available.

The guys info is.....................oh wait, you never updated your "Damn Rocks" thread so if you do that I'll fill in the blanks

Kinda like "let's make a deal"

Or maybe somebody else will tell you

Here's a link to "Damn rocks" just to make it easy

link
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2019 at 11:39am
There is icon on this site that is researching a foundry to cast and reproduce stainless CC emblems 60’s style. He told me it will be couple months, probably November December when he will have information. Stay tuned.
He was two but it keeping for casting models prototype
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2019 at 11:44am
And I’m keeping the secret because I want the ICON to keep two on his shelf for reproduction purposes. He is so nice he would probably give them away to first caller.
edamario View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edamario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2019 at 11:04pm
haha. I keep forgetting to click the "email notify". Wish that would just stay on.   Replied to the other thread.

I DO prefer the actual stainless tags... but plastic beats nothing I suppose!

edamario View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edamario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2019 at 11:05pm
That seems fair his keeping em.   I'd not want to take something that can be used to help multiple people!   That said, who/what am I looking for (on this site) that is planning on the repros?

THX!
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2019 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by edamario edamario wrote:

haha. I keep forgetting to click the "email notify". Wish that would just stay on.   Replied to the other thread.

I DO prefer the actual stainless tags... but plastic beats nothing I suppose!

Follow the link to the plastic emblems, white plastic with black letters which is what should have been original on your 79

Stan still had them in the last year or so

link

PS Glad the transmission's OK and you probably are too
edamario View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edamario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2019 at 11:14pm
Thanks a ton!

It's getting there... and I'm grand of course. Aren't we all?   HAHA
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2019 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by edamario edamario wrote:

Thanks a ton!

It's getting there... and I'm grand of course. Aren't we all?   HAHA

We'll say OK for sure, grand..........maybe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2019 at 10:56am
I wrote your name down edamario and will contact you if I hear about stainless. Also probably will notify this thread. I started a emblem thread too about month ago. Hang in there.
edamario View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edamario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2019 at 11:54am
Thanks so much. Appreciate it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic