Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake house for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
lynnvarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnvarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lake house for sale
    Posted: June-27-2019 at 12:33pm

Lake Country Realty.   Let us help you find your dream lake house with a boat house for you Nautique.
706-623-9797
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 12:56pm
I don't see a boathouse!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
lynnvarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnvarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 1:00pm
Boat house is on the right side of the photo.   Double boat house with lifts.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 1:07pm
Oh, you mean the covered boat slips

A boat house has walls and doors besides the roof.

You real estate people are experts at embellishment!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
lynnvarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnvarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 2:08pm
Thank you for trying to clear that up for me.   However, on lake sinclair they are referred to as boathouses.   They are either max boathouse and or single boathouse and are required to be uniform by Georgia Power.   The photo is exactly as it can be built without walls and they refer to it as a boathouse when permitted.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 3:04pm
So Lynn what kind of Correct Craft do you own or plan on owning? There are PLENTY of real estate sites out there for someone who is looking to own or buy a lake front home. I hope your intention as a realtor is NOT to start posting lake homes for sale on a regular basis on a Correct Craft owners website. We have enough spammers as it is. I gonna guess from your first post and lack of profile information that is what you are here for. If I am wrong then lets see pictures of your Correct Craft or Ski Nautique or what questions do you have about owning one?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 3:14pm
You'll have to excuse Pete, he lives in his boat house, that way it's easy to go ice fishing in the winter

Here's a picture of me and Pete ice fishing before the boathouse was built He's holding the fish

Here we are in the warmer summer weather

lynnvarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnvarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 8:26pm

You guys are harsh.   We have had several nautiques.   The gs20 is the latest and they have all been in the boathouse.   This is our personal house for sale and thought it would be ok to post it in the Off Topic.
lynnvarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnvarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 8:29pm
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 8:30pm
Hey there! How does that GS20 slalom? We had a tough go of it at a demo at our local dealer...........Love the boat pics!

PS. - The fellas on this site are too boat poor to be good buyer candidates.... but certainly all the best on the sale. Fingers crossed.
lynnvarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnvarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 9:05pm
Thanks!    The gs20 slalom is good.. I still ski but we use it primarily to surf. Make sure you get the ski pylon.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 10:49pm
Don’t mind them I believe off topic would be the correct place for a boater to peddle a piece of property.
It does look nice just not enough snow in the winter for my likes, GLWTS.
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 4:17am
How much for the lake house? I mean— how much for THIS home? If you’re selling HOMES, then probably NOT the place to do this. Ski-it-again.com is a logical place to do this, but it’s not free nor should it be.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 6:28am
Lynn,
Similar to Tim and Petes reaction, I too felt CCfan is a poor choice to sell real estate. You join and then 6 days later you first post was this:
Originally posted by lynnvarie lynnvarie wrote:

Lake Country Realty.   Let us help you find your dream lake house with a boat house
706-623-9797

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 9:30am
Here on Lake Lanier we call them covered slips.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 10:04am
Originally posted by tryathlete tryathlete wrote:

How much for the lake house? I mean— how much for THIS home? If you’re selling HOMES, then probably NOT the place to do this. Ski-it-again.com is a logical place to do this, but it’s not free nor should it be.

$779,000

My apology's I thought she was just a fellow Nautique owner selling their property but that's not so... she can go.

https://www.georgiamls.com/374-possum-point-dr-a-eatonton-ga-31024/8582399
lynnvarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnvarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 10:16am
WOW!.     
We have had many nautiques in the 13 years we have lived on the lake.   The last few we ordered new.   For the GS20 we were able to go to the factory and see it in progress.
I love correct craft, the company, their product, their philosophy and their history.
I am new to real estate, listed my home and thought i would get creative with marketing and post on the "off topic" forum.    It is a lake house with a boathouse and boats are used on a lake.
I posted the real estate company in the first post and link to the website. Thank you for also sharing the link to the mls.   That was never a secret.
The reference to Grumpy old men in a previous post is both funny and fitting.
Life is short. Lighten up.   If you are not looking for a lake house stop clicking on the link that says "lake house for sale".   There are plenty of forums with plenty of content.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 10:51am
If you are willing to contribute $7,790 to Kieth/CCF, go for it.

Site ad policy:

Listing Fees - There is no up-front fee for listing your boat for sale (with a single photo) on CorrectCraftFan.com. If you would like to enhance your listing, you may include up to five photos for a one-time fee of $9.99, payable via PayPal in the next step.

In either case, if the listing contributes to a resulting sale, you agree to pay 1% of the selling price to CorrectCraftFan.com (payment instructions will be sent to you upon changing the status of your listing to 'Sold').

Thank you — these nominal fees help the site to survive and thrive, since it is not affiliated with Correct Craft, Inc. and the majority of our funding comes from donations for the services provided.
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 11:31am
I can see a situation where a long time member was selling his boat for $800,000 and throwing in the house for free. But not a good fit for a realtors to join only to sell someone else’s property. We meditate about ohm’s, fram filters and engines that run backwards. Try planet nautique site for g20 stuff
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 12:17pm
So on a rant of a different note, how is it that the taxes are so dam low? Holy crap do I need to get out of Illinois. Beautiful house. good luck with the sale.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by 67 ski nat 67 ski nat wrote:

..........Try planet nautique site for g20 stuff

I think it is great that you are willing to support the site and sell your "stuff" here! I love that you are, and have been, a Correct Craft fan. (BTW - what's the name of the site?)

Most of the spam we get is about tennis shoes, watches, and other foreign crap.... this is 'merican boating-related stuff at least!

As far as PlanetNautique and Ski-It-Again, I think it's also a great idea to post there and support those sites with the sale of the lake place. Advertising is spendy but useful to get the right buyers. Plus, those sites are terrific!

BTW - I was called a punk on this site years ago because I owned a new "wake boat". Grumpy old men indeed.................   

The Punk

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

So on a rant of a different note, how is it that the taxes are so dam low? Holy crap do I need to get out of Illinois. Beautiful house. good luck with the sale.

Georgia does not equal Illinois in taxation, or politics... for good or bad. States rights, Baby! Good thing Chicago politics drives Illinois legislation........... .ARGH! We have the same issue with Northern VA!
burban65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burban65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 1:06pm
You can always count on the "Grumpy old men" for some interesting post when someone new ventures into the "click". Makes for some good reading during a hectic work day or at night when going through the boat fix routine ie: CCF, Craigslist, Boat Trader, Only Inboards, Ski it Again, etc...
BTW - I have a 2007 Toyota Avalon Limited I am looking to sell
SRB
stepper459 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepper459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by lynnvarie lynnvarie wrote:

Thank you for trying to clear that up for me.   However, on lake sinclair they are referred to as boathouses.   They are either max boathouse and or single boathouse and are required to be uniform by Georgia Power.   The photo is exactly as it can be built without walls and they refer to it as a boathouse when permitted.

So what's the structure in the bottom left of the photo with a boat inside, and what appears to be a wall along the side?

But seriously, it looks like a nice place and I hope you have a great summer with your Nautiques. I wish I had a roof over my boat of any sort!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

LOL, exactly what I thought as well Alan, on my lake if that list price is sell price it's coming along with a $25-30k a year property tax bill.

Not understanding the animosity about someone linking a lake house for sale listing like that, who flippin cares and it's a very beautiful home. Should we be encouraging or discouraging more traffic on this site.

Now if the site contributed to a sale, sure they should make a donation.

Good luck with the sale and thanks for sharing!!!
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 5:58pm
Maybe we need a new thread............."Interesting MLS finds"

Lynn posting a link to the MLS listing for her house isn't any different than the guy that puts his boat on Craigslist and puts a link to it here on CCF.

And some of them aren't even upfront about it being their boat they put a link to.

Must be a boatload of money coming to the site from that thread.   

Like Quinner said who cares?

As far as donations, I don't know Lynn, none of the rest of us do, but based on what I've read today, I figure there would be a donation of some sort.

You go girl    
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 6:21pm
Lynn (guy or girl) isn’t even the one who posted the MLS link
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 6:32pm
You're right but it doesn't change what I think

Just to keep you happy Hollywood ........................"you go whatever you are"

Google says she's a girl
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

If you are willing to contribute $7,790 to Kieth/CCF, go for it.

Site ad policy:

Listing Fees - There is no up-front fee for listing your boat for sale (with a single photo) on CorrectCraftFan.com. If you would like to enhance your listing, you may include up to five photos for a one-time fee of $9.99, payable via PayPal in the next step.

In either case, if the listing contributes to a resulting sale, you agree to pay 1% of the selling price to CorrectCraftFan.com (payment instructions will be sent to you upon changing the status of your listing to 'Sold').

Thank you — these nominal fees help the site to survive and thrive, since it is not affiliated with Correct Craft, Inc. and the majority of our funding comes from donations for the services provided.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2019 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Originally posted by 67 ski nat 67 ski nat wrote:

..........Try planet nautique site for g20 stuff

I think it is great that you are willing to support the site and sell your "stuff" here! I love that you are, and have been, a Correct Craft fan. (BTW - what's the name of the site?)

Most of the spam we get is about tennis shoes, watches, and other foreign crap.... this is 'merican boating-related stuff at least!

As far as PlanetNautique and Ski-It-Again, I think it's also a great idea to post there and support those sites with the sale of the lake place. Advertising is spendy but useful to get the right buyers. Plus, those sites are terrific!

BTW - I was called a punk on this site years ago because I owned a new "wake boat". Grumpy old men indeed.................   

Steve "The Punk...."   Hahahaha that's funny. Who could have that been?

The Punk

Js
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic