NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Moomba Masters

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moomba Masters
    Posted: March-11-2019 at 12:18pm
Anybody else watch this last night? Great competition. Tom Degasperi was leading with 2 @41, only Nate Smith left to go. Nate does 2@41, so they have to have a "ski-off" to determine winner. Tom goes first, chokes and only gets 2 @39. I figure Nate has it in the bag, then he really chokes and only got 1@39. Good stuff, tho I was rooting for nate to win.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2019 at 1:05pm
I forgot that the Moomba Masters was this past weekend so I missed it. Sounds like some great skiing at hand. I'll expect a rematch on Robin Lake at the masters tournament in May. T-Gas is always fun to watch as the dude is a beast Step outta your comfort zone Larry Boy and make the trip outta state for once and head down to see it in person. Loads of Fun. See ya there !   
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic