NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"10th Annual" SJRR 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 6>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "10th Annual" SJRR 2019
    Posted: November-01-2018 at 8:20am
As many of you have, or have started putting our boats away for the Winter it's time to start thinking about the 10th Anniversary of The SJRR. I've had several CCFans ask if we were gonna do it again for 2019 and the answer was simply....I don't know. So I'm throwing this up to ask YOU! Is there enough interest in doing this gathering again next year?

What Say You?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2018 at 9:23am
Smith family always up for it.
Js
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2018 at 9:27am
I missed it last year but would be interested in another.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2018 at 2:59pm
If we can set the date, maybe the bride and I can make it down!
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2018 at 4:04pm
Sue and I would be definite maybe's
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2018 at 5:37pm
Count me in. might even have a boat by then.
woodyelc
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2018 at 10:49am
So the Sunnyland Boat Festival is set for March 22-24th. In a discussion with Alan I had on the tele he said that he was going down to see his folks and he was taking "Soul Mate" with him and probably head down for this weekend. So in keeping with tradition and since there is interest in doing it again I say we set the date for March 22-24th.
Parramores will again be HQ and at the time of this post there are 15 cabins available for this weekend alone. RV slips and tent sites are available too if you're gonna go that route. I'll reach out to them and see if they will once again give CCFans a discount on rentals.
Is this weekend okay with everyone?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2018 at 11:16am
Originally posted by woodyelc woodyelc wrote:

Count me in. might even have a boat by then.

Woody,
Fill us in. It will be a CC correct?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2018 at 3:19pm
I'm planning a visit with my folks that weekend. They live on Lake Dora so I'll be able to hook up with the group if the usual run to the boat show happens on Friday afternoon. I would probably meet the convoy at the locks and make the run back to the boat show with the group.    I would trailer over to Paramores for Saturday run to the springs.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2018 at 11:20am
The date sounds good and I am going to try to make this one this year (2019).
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2018 at 7:02am
Depending on my schedule I'll be able to make it
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2018 at 10:23am
Okay y'all I, I talked to Parramores yesterday and told them that we we're coming down to see them for the 10th Annual SJRR and asked if they would give us a discount on Cabin Rentals as they've done in years past. Once again they were glad to hear that we're coming back and that they will knock 10% off the bill but you have CALL them and identify yourself as a Correct Craft Fan and you're part of the ski boat group that takes over the campground for a few days. They are still in the process of renovating cabins so a couple may not be ready for The Ruckus.
In keeping with SJRR tradition We'll keep the format the same as a few folks have called me wondering if we're gonna do the river Cruise to the boat show so we'll be doing that again on Fri morning. It's an all day trip and even longer if we don't get to the lock before the lock master goes to lunch. Don't have to do the show but several places in town to eat lunch (or a couple of marinas along the way if we wanna be brave) before we head back to where we launched. Ski Saturday morning on the river then head out to the Glenn Saturday afternoon. Back to Parramores to cookout at the Rec Hall and just hang out for the evening.
Heather and I are both in along with my daughter Tamara who'll be out for Spring break that week and maybe daughter Sydney and hubby Jarrett as they want to be a part of the SJRR. Yeah it's waaaay to early to be thinking bout this event but folks are asking and even regular CCFans who post but have never been to The Ruckus.

Chris J. good to hear that you're planning on it as we've not seen you in a while my friend. Make it Happen.   
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2018 at 9:44am
Sounds like a "Plan"!
I think we have been to 8 of 9, and always have a great time. Last year was the first time we joined the group Friday morning trip through the lock and into show. (I live near the show so it always made more sense to go strait there) Even living here, I never went through that route. It was AWESOME!! Fun, beautiful and an adventure! If you can make it, do so. No boat? No problem, as there were plenty of empty seats available.
Js
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2018 at 11:39pm
WE are making plans to attend!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2018 at 1:36pm
So I got my waterfront cabin booked already for March 21-24th. Kinsey is probably who you'll talk to once you get ahold of them. She said that since the post a couple days ago she has had a few calls regarding our Ruckus. She needed to return a few calls from a couple of you wanting to book so it seems that we'll have a good turnout this year. The Rec Hall is reserved so we're good to go. Also they are in the process of expanding their dock slips and are replacing those rickity slips down by the ramp. Hope they'll fix the ramp too so it sounds like the new management is trying to really improve the place. You can reserve a slip at the time of booking but if you're gonna do the Ocklawaha run with us on Fri morning then you may not need a slip. keep the bookings coming y'all. We'll have a grand ole' time again.
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2018 at 1:59pm
Yes it will be a 1977 SN
woodyelc
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2018 at 8:30am
Originally posted by woodyelc woodyelc wrote:

Yes it will be a 1977 SN

Yeah?? Pictures?? Congrats!!
Js
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2018 at 9:44am
Brought my family and in-laws last year. Planning to do the same this year. We had a great time at the Silver Glen.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2018 at 2:47pm
We have a waterfront cabin booked. In Thursday out Sunday
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2018 at 6:33pm
Ok we're in Thursday - Sunday,the Mrs is not allowed to talk to Cousin Donald though
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2018 at 9:47pm
Looks like we have a chance of making the trip this year. I'll be in Amelia Island Mon-Wed that week and it's Zoe's spring break week. Fingers crossed!
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2018 at 12:46am
I’ve got Bream Beds booked Thursday through Sunday!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2018 at 11:33pm
I have reserved Otter Cabin for Phyllis and myself. It sleeps four, so would be OK with having two to share with as long as they are OK with bunk beds. It has a loft which we plan to occupy, and the bunks are downstairs.
"Art"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2018 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by ArtCozier ArtCozier wrote:

I have reserved Otter Cabin for Phyllis and myself. It sleeps four, so would be OK with having two to share with as long as they are OK with bunk beds. It has a loft which we plan to occupy, and the bunks are downstairs.

ART, think I can get the Smith Family in? Just the kids (6). Debb and I will stay elsewhere. I'll leave you $10 for food?
Js
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2018 at 2:19pm
OK, only kidding Art!!!!
Smith Family is BOOKED The Squirrel den.
As always, looking forward to seeing everyone, and it seems we have a strong start to a big group!!
Js
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2018 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

Originally posted by ArtCozier ArtCozier wrote:

ART, think I can get the Smith Family in? Just the kids (6). Debb and I will stay elsewhere. I'll leave you $10 for food?

Sure, Jerry. In order to make them feel at home, do you stack 'em like cordwood?
"Art"
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2018 at 5:15am
I guess I better find a spot or I'll be in my tent again next to the bathroom...wait just remembered I had to throw it away after last ginnie springs attack of varmints. Looks like I better find a way to tether an air mattress in a boat slip...I know how they like to answer the phone there at parramores when its a full moon only. Maybe this time I'll get hot water or not...just wear my new full wetsuit all weekend.
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2018 at 10:32am
Rosconole get going! AND, since there are new owners at Paramores they answer the phone all the time!
Js
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2018 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Ok we're in Thursday - Sunday,the Mrs is not allowed to talk to Cousin Donald though

Gary,

No talking needed. I just have a finalized contract for her to sign that outlines the title exchange when the time comes. Just a few details to be wrapped up.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2018 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

No talking needed. I just have a finalized contract for her to sign that outlines the title exchange when the time comes. Just a few details to be wrapped up.

Ummmmmm So which is it Cousin Donald? Are you giving up Stage Dancing and going into Politics?

Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

I am able to use self control in all areas expect, eating, drinking beer and running my mouth Madeleine is in Graduate School and Natalie starts college next year. I am not blaming the kids for my lack of boats, but I am waiting for them to get off the payroll. If ever.

Make up your mind man!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 6>
  Share Topic