Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 1990 - 1993 Rear Seat Configuration - 2 options?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1990 - 1993 Rear Seat Configuration - 2 options?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
pontarn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pontarn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1990 - 1993 Rear Seat Configuration - 2 options?
    Posted: October-24-2018 at 1:33pm
Howdy -

I have a 1993 ski Nautique CB with the rear seat configuration shown below. Was this original? I realize the skin is not due to no logo being shown in the center 'V', but was this an option? I have seen it on a select few other 1990-1993 boats. If you are familiar with this seat configuration do you have any ideas for skins, mine is torn? Is there a way to remake the OEM bench with 3 cushions from this shell so the seat does not tear when getting in-and-out of the water? Any insight into the brand or manufacturer would be appreciated as I restore my 1993.

Thanks for your insight.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2018 at 1:37pm
GHTILL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GHTILL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2018 at 3:56pm
My 1993 has the same rear seat that is shown in the brochure. The center cushion removes so when you get in and out of the boat your not stepping on the seat.. The box that all three seat cushions rest on is removable., as well as the seatback.
TWSS
GHTILL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GHTILL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2018 at 5:11pm

TWSS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic