Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carpet, upholstery, glove box

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Netdewt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Netdewt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carpet, upholstery, glove box
    Posted: July-10-2018 at 1:10am
I’d like to replace the carpet in my 1989 SN. What do you recommend? Open to non carpet floor coverings also. I’d hire someone to do it, what type of business would do this? I am in Minnesota.

Have you tried the upholstery “skins” made by online parts shops? Do they work well? Do they match the old upholstery or does it need to all be done at once?

My glove box cracked. Has anyone successfully replaced the lid with a piece of teak? How did you make the hinges? Are there any other good options?
1989 Ski Nautique 2001, 880 hours
Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2018 at 4:31am
Christine's Marine will be the best place to find matching carpet. Give them a call and see what they have. They usually know what will look best.

Christine's used to do the upolstery skins but sold the business to C&S marine. C&S should know what the best match for the vinyl skin is and can send you samples. The color shod be close to the original but may not be exact if you vinyl has faded or changed colour over time.
96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme
Netdewt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Netdewt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2018 at 2:38pm
Thanks for the tip on C&S. I’m looking into that.

Christine’s seems to have a lot carpet options. Are there any other options for carpet? I’m not sure how to compare prices for that. Carpet can’t be easy to ship.

Are there any options today for a bimini that attaches to an extended pylon? Or other solutions that work with an extended pylon?
1989 Ski Nautique 2001, 880 hours
captbob626 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captbob626 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2018 at 5:25pm
What color are you looking for?
Bob Meimbresse
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic