NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help identifying CC trailer and parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Wtrskior View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wtrskior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help identifying CC trailer and parts
    Posted: June-13-2018 at 1:26pm
Starting to go over the trailer my 01 CB nautique came on. The previous owner had it registered as a home build and most likely because he couldn't find an ID plate on it, just like I can't.
- Any idea on where the ID tag may be?

I've been told and it appears from looking at other boats/trailers, this one is older than the boat and was likely made by correct craft. this correct?

Approximately what age and is there a thread or list of applicable parts I can find for it?

I intend on putting new brakes, lines, coupler on it. Already bought new tires.   have had the hubs and bearings inspected and apparently okay. I picked up what I think are the right oil seals, but not 100%.   
- What bearings, hubs, axle, springs, etc should I be on the lookout for?

2001 Ski Nautique CB w/ GT40
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2018 at 1:37pm
Pichers
Wtrskior View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wtrskior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2018 at 2:26pm
that would help wouldn't it...

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2018 at 2:31pm
90-92 Correct craft Trailer. I can’t tel if the guideposts are straight (angled) vs curved (vertical on upper portion), but little else distinguishes a 90 from a 91-92.
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2018 at 2:34pm
The guide posts pictured above are angled. You can see the opening on top of the starboard post.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2018 at 2:46pm
Lol.
\                     /
   \ *transom* /
These guide posts are still straight lines

Are the posts straight pipe or are there bends.

They look straight to me, which on an angle from vertical would produce a non horizontal top...

|                  |
\ *transom* /
Wtrskior View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wtrskior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2018 at 2:53pm
the guide posts are straight and in the V shape you suggest. They actually have what appears to be an aftermarket welded on threaded insert 1 1/4" ID to accept a threaded pipe ( I did find the correct threaded pipe but alas, they were too heavy, not enough thread would catch & both broke almost immediately)

If I can find some kind of aluminum threaded 1 1/4" posts that may work better. any insight here would also be much appreciated!
Wtrskior View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wtrskior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2018 at 3:11pm
One of my burning questions is with respect to the jack.... appears there is no grease zerk???     probably about time to replace it anyways, but it still works pretty well!
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2018 at 3:20pm
If you look under the trailer at the rear you might see a white sticker with the serial number on it. They put a couple of them on the back side of the skirt and on the inside of the frame rail.
woodyelc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic