NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

source for engine circuit breakers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: source for engine circuit breakers
    Posted: May-15-2018 at 11:38pm
I remember we discussed this before but I cannot find it. Is there somewhere we can get these for a reasonable price? Skidim's are crazy money. I think they are Klixon cdm breakers,I'm looking for a 60 amp,evidently used as the main breaker on a GT40
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2018 at 11:59pm
Here is a LINK for a 60 amp under $70.

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2018 at 12:08am
Bought most of my new breakers from Overton's ... believe it or not. The only one they didn't have was the 12.5 amp. Best price that I found.

Circuit breakers
JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2018 at 12:13am
Google Blue Sea 2143... commonly available for $30 and change.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2018 at 10:49am
Thanks guys
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2018 at 11:35am
Gary instead of buying enough parts to make a second boat why don’t you just buy another boat.
I’ll sell ya my ‘95 that will save you a ton of time.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2018 at 12:40pm
I can sneak parts in easier that bringing it in whole. When questioned I can just say Oh that? I just had that...
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2018 at 1:54pm
Just tell her its all your parts it one self contained storage vessel
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2018 at 8:02pm
Paul it sounds like you really want to get rid of your 95. Using all that cash for another project boat?   I know ....   You're really saving up for that new 2019 Ski Nautique    
JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2018 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by gt40KS gt40KS wrote:

Paul it sounds like you really want to get rid of your 95. Using all that cash for another project boat?   I know ....   You're really saving up for that new 2019 Ski Nautique    

Not really just busting Gary’s stones.
In all honesty I’m going to hate to see the Signature go but I am currently in search of a Sport due to the kids getting to the age of wanting to bring friends along, there’s just not enough room.
I did mention to the better half about keeping it and just getting a Sport also but she essentially said in not so few words “we’re not the Benjamin’s and three is way to many.”
Getting back to Gary
I guess when your retired you have nothing better to do than sit around watching the For Sale section and beating working guys to all the good deals.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2018 at 11:51pm
Well yea Paul you can only yell at the kids to get off the lawn for so long   
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic