NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Site problems

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Site problems
    Posted: May-04-2018 at 10:25pm
To my knowledge, Keith has never asked for any monetary help. The recent site crash has me concerned that outside help may be needed. For those of you that don't know, Keith pretty much funds CCfan on his own. Yes, there's a site store and donations are supposed to be made when boats are sold but I have a feeling it doesn't add up to costs. I'm sending in $20 and I hope others will too.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 1:18pm
Is it just me having problems this morning? Anyone else? I never know for sure whether it's the site or my fantastic northwoods DSL.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 1:24pm
Problems like being slow? That's what I have been experiencing.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 1:24pm
It's just you Pete, it only happens to people with more than 35,000 points

It's been being a bit finicky for a few days now so it's probably not that Northwoods DSL.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 2:01pm
Gary,
Thanks for the reply.

Ken,,
You too but I knew you'd throw in one of your smart reply's!!      

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 5:28pm
We have had modem issues so sometimes I think the trouble is on my end. I have my request in for a replacement
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
flyweed View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 5:59pm
yeah I wasn't able to get into the forums yesterday at all, and today I would have to hit reload 4-5 times and then finally I'd get access (like now) otherwise, I can't get in here.
'93 Ski Nautique NWZ, Air Boom Tower
Drink Tonight..for tomorrow We Ride!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 6:25pm
The issues seems to be with the database, not the Website. Working on the issue.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 10:11pm

Thanks Keith.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2018 at 2:00am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

my fantastic northwoods DSL.

you're kidding...you got DSL up there......wow.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2018 at 6:41am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

my fantastic northwoods DSL.

you're kidding...you got DSL up there......wow.

john

John,
The problem turned out to be with the site but my DSL goes bad at times as well. I'm glad Keith was able to solve the problem. We even have broadband that I can get but the DSL with the phone suits our needs.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2018 at 10:22am
Down here in the civilized world "DSL" has been retired. If you make a speed change or move they put you into U verse. Biggest difference is it gets you out of "communications" and into "entertainment" which really only makes it easier on the company with the FCC. For one example if a cable gets cut they don't have to have it repaired within 24 hours. So no more OT. Say if it gets cut at 2 in the afternoon they get the company out to dig it up,no more in house linemen doing the digging,and next day send you out to fix. No one carries supplies on the truck,that is all kept in the garage. The other change is that you will be put into the fiber which makes the loop shorter which will then increase the speed. It took a mile off of mine and was able to double my speed.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2018 at 4:45pm
Donation sent...
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic