Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - One of the coolest 200 color schemes I've ever see
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One of the coolest 200 color schemes I've ever see

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One of the coolest 200 color schemes I've ever see
    Posted: July-13-2017 at 10:34am
Saw this on the Eagle River chain a few weeks ago. Truly unique and stunning color combo. The entire lower hull is flourescent yellow and the upper hull is solid blue with white lettering. Way to go, whoever picked this out:

2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 11:52am
Pretty sweet. We have a guy on the lake I frequent who has a bright blue bottom with black sides. Looks pretty nice as well. Very different from all the others we see on the lake.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 2:18pm
Additionally, and unrelated to this boat in particular, just look at the profile of the 200. Maybe it is standing out to me since the hull has no graphics or other lines. As advanced of a boat as it is, the designers somehow kept the Nautique-style profile in the design. If you squint you can almost see how it would morph from previous generations into what it is now. You just don't see that in other brands who come up with something completely radical generation after generation. Looks SO good, where the other brands' boats make me reach for an air sickness bag.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Additionally, and unrelated to this boat in particular, just look at the profile of the 200. Maybe it is standing out to me since the hull has no graphics or other lines. As advanced of a boat as it is, the designers somehow kept the Nautique-style profile in the design. If you squint you can almost see how it would morph from previous generations into what it is now. You just don't see that in other brands who come up with something completely radical generation after generation. Looks SO good, where the other brands' boats make me reach for an air sickness bag.

Ya, well, let's see what the next one looks like. I'm betting they are going to muck up the windshield like MC and Bu did.

Edit: I am a fan of the 200. Actually thinking about buying one. I don't like that the wraparound windshield comes back past your shoulder. But that was what all the manufacturers seemed to be doing when they release that boat. Now you see MC and Bu have gone the other way with the Windshields. I take the wraparound any day over those ugly configs. But, alas, I fear that CC is going to follow on the windshields.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

desertskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 5:42pm
Looks like the last gen Mastercraft. They all just keep getting bigger and uglier. But I guess that's what the buyers like.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 2:17am
I don't see much Ski Nautique heritage in the 200 at all. That's not right or wrong. By default I guess it's still Ski Nautique but that might be due to less and less other direct drives to compare it to. I've seen enough to know new hulls are generally nipped and tucked versions of the previous version, including the 200. I heard 2018 Ski Nautique hasn't started yet, which would historically be now 2 weeks late...

The above boat would match Cypress Gardens or Sarasota Ski-A-Rees quite well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic