Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

July 8th - 2nd annual Correct Craft Meet

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: July 8th - 2nd annual Correct Craft Meet
    Posted: June-30-2017 at 10:34am

2nd annual vintage Correct Craft meet on Fishers Lake, MI - To be held on Fishers Lake please reach out to Philip Bolz or Jonathan Crabtree with any questions or concerns.

Food, will be that of burgers, brats, and anything you can throw on the grill.

Bring a dish to pass if you would like, not necessary.

People don't need to bring a boat to participate, but is always great to see. If you would like to bring your old vehicle, you can do that as well. We're all gear heads and would love to see what you have. Parking will be provided.

This is a special one, as you all know Greg Crabtree (my father) passed in February and holds a special place in all of our hearts. He was a best friend too many and a stable of Fisher Lake. One of the main reasons we're all so close in the Correct Craft community. We will be taking a cruise around 4:30/5:00 with all the boats in honor of him and would love all to enjoy if you can make. We all miss and love you Dad / Greg.

Sorry for the short notice everyone, I've been busy with everything. Please let me know if you have any questions.
https://youtube.com/shorts/D6xrs4xlDVY?si=uOaaduvSAlFcLOAU
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2017 at 10:57am
Dana and I plan to attend this, picking up Rob L on the way. Anyone else up for a day trip?

Phil or Jonathan, is there an address for the launch on the lake?
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2017 at 11:37am
Awesome news! We look forward to it.

No physical address - Going East on M60 through Three Rivers, MI you'll go past the airport and about two miles down (you will see signs) you'll make a left down South Fishers Lake Road. The first right you can make will be Seekle, you will take that all the way down, it dead ends into the public Access.

19934 M60 - Three Rivers, MI is the physical address of the event. You can always park your truck and trailer there if you want as well instead of at the access - Aprox: 2 miles away from the access.

We will have a tent setup as well if you want to get out of the shade and coolers. My number is 269.615.5193 or Philip Bolz number if I don't answer is 269.823.2725 if you have any questions at all.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2017 at 10:18am
Sorry guys, broke the boat this weekend so looks like we'll have to pass on it this year. Have fun.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2017 at 10:53am
Alan,
What happened? Which boat?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2017 at 11:14am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Alan,
What happened? Which boat?

broken prop shaft on the Hurricane. I'll start a new thread with pictures so we don't muddy this one up.
67 skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2017 at 2:54pm
I would really appreciate an update on this event.
We would have loved to bring the Skylark but the trailer was not back from paint yet.
Hopefully there will be a Third Annual next year and we can make it.

Thank you,
Keith
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2017 at 3:13pm
We will be having a third one as well, I'll let everyone know the date ASAP. We had a great turn out and some awesome weather!
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 4:15pm

Thank you for everyone that came out! it was a great time and glad to see so many classics. Dad would have loved it!

Stay tuned for a time frame for next years event!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 5:20pm
Johnathan,
Wow, great turnout plus it looks like the weather was nice to everyone.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 11:12pm
Looks Awsome!!! Can't wait for next year!!!
Keith McIntyre
1967 Skylark
Factory Buick 300 V-8
Mostly original
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=3944&sort=&pagenum=1
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 7:39pm
I've got to get back into the CCFan groove. I just saw this posted on Facebook via Nautique Boats FB page. Is an '85 too new for the photo? I will not miss the 3rd one.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 8:04am
Tullfooter,
Are you still skiing with Spraymasters?
Keith
Keith McIntyre
1967 Skylark
Factory Buick 300 V-8
Mostly original
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 10:39am
We all look forward to it! I have a few friends out in Lapeer. I hope to have the date nailed down very soon. Need to talk to a few people.
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 10:41am
Never too new ;) were all enthusiasts. We might split from one side of the dock to the other, if we have too, but that's not a problem.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 12:12pm
Keith,

Not officially. We backed away last year. My kids (27 and 23) were not able to ski, and that was my driving force to continue with the team. We did ski a couple of shows to help them out, but that was the extent of it. We thought we would have a a restful summer, but we spent a good portion of the summer dealing with a septic system replacement at my son's house. We may ski a couple of shows this year if the team, which is really down in numbers, does any private shows.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2018 at 1:26pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2018 at 4:58pm
The email announcement says the 8th and the flyer says the 7th. I hope it’s the 8th but plan on bringing the Skylark either way!
Thank you for putting this together.
What can we bring?

Keith and Sandy McIntyre
Keith McIntyre
1967 Skylark
Factory Buick 300 V-8
Mostly original
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2018 at 6:18pm
Keith:

This year its the 7th - Sorry for the confusion. I just used the same thread as last year, but made new art work for this year.

A dish to pass if you would like. We have it caterer coming, but that is chicken and ribs.

Can't wait to see the Skylark!!

Toeboat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toeboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2018 at 11:21pm
Wow! Looks great.
Toeboat

89 BFN w/454 bought new and still love it.
06 Ski Nautique w/ZR6
72 Promo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2018 at 5:41pm
Would love to hear an update on this event!
We went to pick up the Skylark after having the trailer repainted and started losing time from first thing in the morning. No one at the shop when we got there then the fenders were not on yet. It was noon by the time we were ready to leave Lapeer. decided to just drop the boat off for the required valve job and enjoy the pontoon for the afternoon,

Maybe next year :-(

Keith
Keith McIntyre
1967 Skylark
Factory Buick 300 V-8
Mostly original
Mille1sj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mille1sj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2018 at 4:43pm
I hope to make it next year, we are in Waterford, MI. I would love to bring our ‘77 Ski Tique.
Toeboat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toeboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2018 at 12:09am
It was incredible! A great group of people and very cool boats. Put it on your list for sure.
Toeboat

89 BFN w/454 bought new and still love it.
06 Ski Nautique w/ZR6
72 Promo
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2018 at 12:27pm

Thanks for making it out Andy. It was a pleasure to meet you. Ill have to make it out your way one of these weekends!

I hope to see everyone next year. I'll also move this thread to the reunion section if i can.
Wisky Badger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisky Badger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2018 at 12:50pm
Very Cool!   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2019 at 11:49am
is there any hope for a 2019 reunion?
Keith McIntyre
1967 Skylark
Factory Buick 300 V-8
Mostly original
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2019 at 2:24pm
Yes Sir!

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2019 at 12:04am
I sold some old original CC copper tube "mufflers" this spring to a gent from Fisher Lake for a Mustang (I think he said).   He mentioned this get together. Sounds like fun. I may try to make it over to check it out. Love them old CC's.
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2019 at 9:55am
Definitely and bring the boat - It's actually at that guys house that you sold them too, his name is Bob.
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2019 at 1:43pm
Fishers lake is near my brothers girlfriends lake house, they’re on pleasant lake. My uncle would be down to go with his boat for sure.
1972 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic