Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Swim Platform

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Runindave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Runindave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swim Platform
    Posted: June-28-2017 at 12:06am
I am looking for a fiberglass swim platform for a 1988 ski antique 2001. Does anyone know of a good source to find one?

Thanks,
Dave
Dave
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2017 at 7:07am
Dave,
Why the glass platform? They weren't an option in 88 so you will need to search out an aftermarket. Do you still have the Teak platform? If not, replacements are available in the CCfan store.

How about some pictures? We really enjoy seeing members boats. Welcome to CCfan.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2017 at 10:52am
I have a factory glass platform for that boat. Trying to post a pic for you. Please call 6086696537 to discuss.

Terry
Runindave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Runindave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2017 at 11:16pm
The glass platform was original on my boat. My boat got hit at a restaurant dock last weekend and I am sick about it. Anyhow, I wanted to get it replaced to keep it like it was. I could probably have the fiberglass fixed as a last resort. I also like the way the boat sounds with the glass platform.
Dave
Runindave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Runindave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2017 at 11:18pm
Terry,

I got the picture from Tim. I will give you a call.

Thanks
Dave
Dave
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2017 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Dave,
Why the glass platform? They weren't an option in 88 so you will need to search out an aftermarket. Do you still have the Teak platform? If not, replacements are available in the CCfan store.

How about some pictures? We really enjoy seeing members boats. Welcome to CCfan.

Pete, I think it was around that time that glass platforms started to be available as an option.
"Art"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic