Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft / Ski Nautique hoodies

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Fast351 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast351 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft / Ski Nautique hoodies
    Posted: May-23-2017 at 11:21am
So I like wearing hoodies on the weekends, especially while sitting around the camp fire or on an early morning ski run when the temp is still in the 40s. I have an Air Nautique hoodie my wife got me back in the day when I still wakeboarded, but I'd love to get a Correct Craft or Ski Nautique hoodie.

I've seen the one that's on NautiqueParts and the ones being sold on eBay, but I'd really like to get one that's actually a CC/SN one. In addition I would prefer it to be embroidered.

Does anyone know if something like this is available? If not, I wonder how "protective" CC is of the artwork and would they mind if someone ran off a few of these for sale to enthusiasts. Who else would be interested in something like this?

2001 Ski Nautique 196
2007 Air Nautique 211 TE
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 11:46am
CC is very protective. However, one of our own has a screen printing business, which is also a site partner (scroll down) and he has a big selection of items available that should suit your needs.

Action Screen
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 11:51am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

CC is very protective. However, one of our own has a screen printing business, which is also a site partner (scroll down) and he has a big selection of items available that should suit your needs.

Action Screen

And I see now that the link was just to the main page, not the CC stuff.

This should work better
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 11:52am
No Ski Nautique hoodies but there is a Correct Craft one available Here

As far as Correct Craft releasing artwork I don't see that happening unless it's associated with a site like this one. We have a license to "reproduce" out of production designs only so if you can get a photo of an old shirt design you like I could present it to CC and see if they approve but the first move is on you to provide the photo or old shirt. That's how all of the shirts in the above linked store have come to being.
I think a new hoodie would sell so see what you can find and email

Thanks
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 11:56am
Thanks Adam,
Just a FYI, the link to the CCfan store was removed/lost during the last site upgrade. I have talked to Keith and it will be back up as a banner shortly, There will also be an email going out announcing some new products for spring.

Here's the Link to the store until then
Fast351 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast351 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 1:15pm
I wonder if they'd be able to print any design on any clothing? IE I like some of those T-shirt designs better (particularly the "stars" design)

Someone mentioned someone from the forum is involved with Action Screen? Maybe they could chime in...
2001 Ski Nautique 196
2007 Air Nautique 211 TE
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 1:20pm
Alan, sure would love to see a Hoodie with kind of a vee neck, us big meat heads have a hard time getting that style over our thick skulls.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Fast351 Fast351 wrote:

Someone mentioned someone from the forum is involved with Action Screen? Maybe they could chime in...

2 posts up

We have a license to "reproduce" out of production designs only so if you can get a photo of an old shirt design you like I could present it to CC and see if they approve but the first move is on you to provide the photo or old shirt. That's how all of the shirts in the above linked store have come to being.
I think a new hoodie would sell so see what you can find and email
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Alan, sure would love to see a Hoodie with kind of a vee neck, us big meat heads have a hard time getting that style over our thick skulls.

V neck Hoodie? Let me check I think we have something in the ladies section. I'll get back to you
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 2:27pm
See if they come in lavender too
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 2:35pm

I'll post a few ideas when I get a few minutes later today and you guys can let me know what you think.
Fast351 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast351 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 3:13pm
Sorry I didn't realize 81nautique was the owner. Reading comprehension and all that.

Alan, can you print the t-shirt designs on hoodies?
2001 Ski Nautique 196
2007 Air Nautique 211 TE
swilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 8:36pm
Alan, any chance you'll bring back the "Loud Pipes" hoodie? I got some of the shirts but missed out on the hoodie.
1976 Martinique,350 Omc. 1975 Glastron/Carlson CV16,115 Merc.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by swilliams swilliams wrote:

Alan, any chance you'll bring back the "Loud Pipes" hoodie? I got some of the shirts but missed out on the hoodie.

That will be available again at the end of summer sale.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

I'll post a few ideas when I get a few minutes later today and you guys can let me know what you think.

This is about all I can come up with that won't be price prohibitive, not a big fan of the lace but it could be removed if you don't want it on there. Available in 6 colors. If there's enough interest I'll add it to the store. This could only be printed with the Waters of the World design.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Fast351 Fast351 wrote:

Alan, can you print the t-shirt designs on hoodies?

Sorry No I can't, the only design I have some liberty with is the Waters of the Worlds Design.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 9:55pm
I think Quinner mentioned wanting a CCFan one piece Romper to go along with the V neck sweatshirt. Thanks Alan.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 10:00pm
😂 ^^^^^
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2017 at 12:30pm
Starting to wonder if HW's fashion advice is misguided??
illiniball2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illiniball2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2017 at 2:41pm
Any options for just the Correct Craft Fan logo? I have a hat with the logo but would be interested in short/hoodie as well?
Beer is my friend
87 Dominique
Had 67 Starflite
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2017 at 8:23am

Starting to wonder if HW's fashion advice is misguided??

There she is!!!
1999 Ski Nautique 196
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic