Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do I get pics from my file manager posted?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
smac76 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smac76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do I get pics from my file manager posted?
    Posted: February-15-2017 at 11:38pm
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get a pic posted! I've done it before- I have several pics uploaded into my file manager, but when I want to use one of those pics again, I cant seem to figure out how to do it! It won't let me upload because it says I already have that file uploaded, and there is no option, drop down, icon, whatever, that will let me take the pic from my FM and post it. HELP!
It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 2:53pm
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/uploads/83/001039804.jpg

I went in my file manager and clicked on a picture I wanted. In the preview I right clicked and copied the image location (shown above). Now put the IMG brackets on it Quote this post and you'll see all the "code" if you're still confused

tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 3:23pm
Wow, the Nautique Shuttle on Frankenotter's back!
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by smac76 smac76 wrote:

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get a pic posted! I've done it before- I have several pics uploaded into my file manager, but when I want to use one of those pics again, I cant seem to figure out how to do it! It won't let me upload because it says I already have that file uploaded, and there is no option, drop down, icon, whatever, that will let me take the pic from my FM and post it. HELP!

Hi smac76

I'm a computer dummy so I may not know what you're talking about or what I'm talking about either but if you rename the picture when it tells you that it's already uploaded, then you can start over and post it with the new name.. That's if I've posted a picture on CCF once before and I'm trying to post it again at a later date.

I'll qualify that statement with "at least that's what works for me"
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

Originally posted by smac76 smac76 wrote:

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get a pic posted!

Hi smac76

I'm a computer dummy so I may not know what you're talking about or what I'm talking about either but if you rename the picture when it tells you that it's already uploaded, then you can start over and post it with the new name..

I'll qualify that statement with "at least that's what works for me"

Ken,
I too am one of the dummy's and I also use the renaming method. I'll have to work on the method Kevin posted.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 6:46pm
Like Hollywood mentioned just copy the url address from the File manager picture. Then when you go into advanced post you will see two icons of the tree. One is for uploading new pictures has the arrow. The other is the one you select and just paste the URL address you copied from your file manager. It puts the img brackets on for you
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 8:09pm
Mark,
Ok, this must indicate I'm really a dummy on the computer. I go to my file manager, open one of the pictures and I can't find the url of the picture!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 8:19pm
Pete

We're both about equally dumb cause I did the same thing and had the same luck you did.

I think what they're saying is that when you try to upload a picture that you already uploaded before using the image upload icon, the URL address shows up there and you can copy and paste it from there.

Then in Hollywood's case you gotta screw around with brackets and Lewey's way you don't.

I couldn't make either work for me.

Sounds like besides being equally dumb, we're equally stubborn too
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 8:27pm

Here's a picture of me and Pete reading a computer geek how to manual

Pete's the good looking one

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 9:41pm
Ok, let's take this back to Intro to Computers.

After you find the picture you want in the file manager right click on the image. Select "copy image location". You paste that in the text box after clicking the tree option of your post.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 9:52pm
When do you use the F12 key?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 10:34pm
That's upperclassman stuff.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 11:14pm
or....... go here:

Image Drop

Drop photo onto page

Copy code provided and paste code (as plain text) into your post.

Easy Peasy!   
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 11:17pm
and you get this...............

Click For Full-Size Image.

BTW - This boat is for sale, cheap!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic