Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I am a newbie........(here) .....

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jay SE IN. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay SE IN. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am a newbie........(here) .....
    Posted: December-07-2016 at 8:55pm
Hi, y'all. New to this site, have been lurking for a while. Just got back in the seat of another Correct Craft inboard this past October with the purchase of a 1980 Ski Nautique. Had a Hydrodyne with a Merc 115 a couple of years ago. Before that a 1970 Southwind 318 for about 5 years. Before the Southwind I had a 63 Atom Skier with. Fireball 138 Graymarine V8 for 13 years. FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK BEHIND THE WHEEL OF THE BEST BOATS ON THE WATER! Making winter plans on Re doing some of the upholstery. Found the boat 2 miles away at a great price. Mechanically perfect.Not a vibration or rattle at any speed. Ran 49 mph with 5 people and a case of beer in it. I feel like I found my way back home after being lost on a pontoon boat for a while. LOL! I have a pic on my phone (no computer) . I could email it to somebody to post. I know how everyone likes pics to put with a name. I enjoy every one's stories and have a few myself after 50 years or so of boating. Maybe this participation will help me get thru these winter doldrums! Thanks for letting me ramble! ,,.Jay P.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2016 at 9:39pm
Jay,
Welcome back to CC ownership. We're glad you found that 80. Keep us informed on the progress you make with the upholstery.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2016 at 9:47pm
Email pictures to trbenj@gmail.com

Lots of folks in the Midwest. Welcome
Duane in Indy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duane in Indy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2016 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Jay SE IN. Jay SE IN. wrote:

Hi, y'all.   Making winter plans on Re doing some of the upholstery.

Hi and Welcome Jay. If you are in need of a good, reasonable upholstery guy that is not to far from you (Martinsville) let me know and I'll hook you up with him. Duane In Indy (Brown County)
Keep it as original as YOU want it
        1978 Mustang (modified)
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2016 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Ha

Welcome (back)
JD ski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2016 at 2:13am
Welcome to the site, my boat I also purchased in October is in the garage because of this white stuff.

The Air Nautique is currently being used as a hiding location for Christmas Presents.
JD ski, slicing, dicing, and shredding since 1981

1999 Air Nautique, GT40 Pro Boss, Trail Rite trailer
1975 Century Resorter
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2016 at 8:10am
^^^^^^^^ Looks like the perfect beach house at night to me! Sand all the way up to the porch.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
JD ski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2016 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

^^^^^^^^ Looks like the perfect beach house at night to me! Sand all the way up to the porch.

I guess it does look like that, only colder and it's on top of a mountain not on a shore line.
JD ski, slicing, dicing, and shredding since 1981

1999 Air Nautique, GT40 Pro Boss, Trail Rite trailer
1975 Century Resorter
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2016 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Nice sand bag
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
flyweed View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2016 at 12:19pm
welcome, this is a great place to be! Lots of great folks and super helpful! Trust me! :)
'93 Ski Nautique NWZ, Air Boom Tower
Drink Tonight..for tomorrow We Ride!
Apex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2018 at 8:25am
If you have any questions with the upholstery let me know! I own an upholstery shop in NE Indiana and do a bunch of boats every year. I may be able to point you in the right direction
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2018 at 9:21am
Welcome aboard!
Js
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic