NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHITE LAKE 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 2:29pm
Sean Murry Rockin the inverts behind the old school craft, very nice
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 2:34pm
I agree, loved seeing him behind the narrow hulls. Curious how it feels from his end to jump off a G boat and then get pulled by a Mustang.

Looked like Marty's Skylark was the oldest boat there? Did he pull Shaun?
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 2:51pm
There is a picture of him pulling but I'm not sure if we can copy and post someone else's pictures
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

There is a picture of him pulling but I'm not sure if we can copy and post someone else's pictures

Well that's just silly talk. This is the internet. There are no rules.

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 3:29pm
That's awesome!!! Hey Marty, you didn't intimidate him with all 155 HP, did you?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 3:52pm
Larry, when Pete see's that there is going to be he%# to pay, Marty looks be towing from the lifting ring!!
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 3:59pm
Way to go Chris, had to point it out. I saw it but figured I'd give him a pass!

I believe his Skylark lacks a pylon, and I would have done exactly as Marty did, don't pass up an opportunity like this! It's just little Shaun Murray, how much lateral stress could he generate?
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 4:14pm
At least Marty wasn't pulling a tube!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 4:27pm
How many billions of skiers were pulled by old CCs that had no pylon? Best I can tell, there are no giant piles of old CCs stacked up anywhere that were destroyed because of it.

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 4:29pm
Townsend asked Shaun which was his fav - the pull behind a LH drive Sylark - Go Oops!
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Sean Murry Rockin the inverts behind the old school craft, very nice

Wait....I don't get it. I though you had to have a $200k boat with a $20k stereo to wakeboard behind.

Rob
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 9:46am
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Wait....I don't get it. I though you had to have a $200k boat with a $20k stereo to wakeboard behind.

Rob

Actually that is what you need to be a talent less sally thirfer sissy pants however you still need to either swamp a vintage inboard, ruin all ski-able water on the lake, destroy a slalom course or wash out someones pier and shoreline to truly be considered one of their own.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 11:26am
Oh, Quinner, you bitter, cynical, sarcastic old fart. Get with the times. You just don't appreciate the thrill, exhilaration and excitement of screaming down the lake at 10 miles an hour, honing your skills at something Hollywood's dog could do,

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 2:08pm
Another cool video with drone shots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT3xnyvvHyo

Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2017 at 9:37pm
I didn't take a camera for the first time, so here are some phone pics.

I was number 21

and Shaun behind my boat
Tim D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic