Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHITE LAKE 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
Author
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 12:33pm
We've loaded the crock pots to heat the bbq so we're good there. We're headed that way earlier than we expected so should be late afternoon.

Praying for safety for everyone and a safe and great weekend! See ya in White Lake.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 1:51pm
In some pre-White Lake activity, Jackie Deen (70) and Adam (35) made a very cool father-son barefoot run.   

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 9:33pm
Nice work, must have had a top notch driver!
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 9:55pm
Cool
Y'all have a BIG weekend!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2017 at 3:00pm
Some pre event pics

Solving Problems
[/IMG]
Larry
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2017 at 3:07pm
[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2017 at 5:25pm
Some more pre-event action

Adam, Jackie and Vandygayle

Scottie

Carl, Larry, Scottie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2017 at 11:30pm
We had a great time this weekend. Enjoyed seeing those we've met before and meeting those we hadn't. Here's a Google Photos album of all the pics and videos we took this weekend. Enjoy the pics and see y'all next year.

CCF White Lake Reunion pictures
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 12:19am
nice job Jay...thanx!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 6:35am
Good pictures Jay! Sorry we missed it.
Js
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 10:35am
We got back to Portland at 3:30 this morning. We had a great time. It was good seeing old friends and meeting new ones. The weather was nice, except for a little bit of a chop. The Shaun Murray event was well planned and organized. I think everyone gave him a pull. It was good being on the water all day both days. We're looking forward to next year!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 3:16pm
Some other short clips from the pre party party

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 6:53pm
Jay / Michael,

Great pictures and thanks for the three Pork Butts of BBQ. Natalie and I had a blast. You photo's sure are better than my I-Phone pictures, but I will get some up.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 7:02pm
Here is David and Jess getting a tow from THE NATIONAL TOW BOAT. CCFAN has its own wrecker service. Bruce and Reid were driving the wrecker. They also showed up late in the afternoon Saturday with a fresh cooler of beer. The group of us trying to fix the boat quickly ran out of beer during the repair. The call was quickly answered for a tow and a 12 pack of beer. Now that is customer service.

Team PCM Engines latter found the problem. I wonder if Mark Snider from PCM knew it had a Commander Motor?

It is always great to see J-Murphy's Promo Boat, but it would of been nice to also seen J-Murphy. Rumor has it that he was too busy with the T-14 restoration and just ran out of time to bring it.

2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 7:09pm
I would also like to give a Shout Out to Team Safe-lite Glass. Uncle Todd picked up a road stone down in Florida on the SJ River Run, and swung by Scott Z's in Alabama to get another windshield.

Team Safe-Lite installed in with only six beers in less than one hour Friday night. Now that is service !!!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 7:15pm
This fun weekend would of been a bummer if it was not for the quick actions of the CCFAN TEAM EXTERMINATOR to remove a mouse that had been on choppy water on White Lake in Tom Hart's new to him Skier all Friday afternoon.   Pop Corn was used to lure the little critter before he bit Tom between the legs during the day on Saturday. NO RATS WERE HARMED during the event. This fun was going on as Team Safe-Lite was hard at work just a few feet away. If you look closely, you can see the little fellow half in and half out of the blue air scoop. The mouse stated that he did not want to go to Maine with the boat due to the harsh winters.

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 11:33pm
I seriously think I need to concede my white legs title,these guy's are pro's

Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 11:45pm
Gary
I think it is easy to tell who is from NC and who is not
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 11:54pm
Thanks Donald for the shout out for the tow of shame. Thank goodness that electrical gremlin surfaced late in the day, it had come and gone another time with us not getting the chance to chase it. Unfortunately it came back during a tune up lesson that Tim Benjamin and Dave Hart were giving me (we didn't have a VOM or test light on the water to track it down so a tow was in order). Thanks to Mark and Patrick (Team PCM) for finding the elec issue quickly on dry land. And Tim stepped up Sunday morning and gave a tutorial on points and setting timing before hitting the road for his long trip back to CT. I had a great time and learned a lot, and of course saw old friends and met new ones.   Hope to see you all at Badin later this year if not sooner.
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2017 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

I seriously think I need to concede my white legs title,these guy's are pro's

Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Not so quick there...you have senority on the guy on the right.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2017 at 12:12am
Originally posted by samudj01 samudj01 wrote:

Thanks Donald for the shout out for the tow of shame. Thank goodness that electrical gremlin surfaced late in the day, it had come and gone another time with us not getting the chance to chase it. Unfortunately it came back during a tune up lesson that Tim Benjamin and Dave Hart were giving me (we didn't have a VOM or test light on the water to track it down so a tow was in order). Thanks to Mark and Patrick (Team PCM) for finding the elec issue quickly on dry land. And Tim stepped up Sunday morning and gave a tutorial on points and setting timing before hitting the road for his long trip back to CT. I had a great time and learned a lot, and of course saw old friends and met new ones.   Hope to see you all at Badin later this year if not sooner.

this post right here is exactly why we all love this group so much.....
and Cousin Donald's humor as well.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2017 at 11:58am
Looks like a great time was missed again.. Pics were great. Thanks for sharing..

And agree with above ^^ Jbear !!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2017 at 12:23pm
There's a good video on Instagram under Robertabsher or whitelakemarine. It has a black cover.

Where's Townsend?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 12:14pm
Why do you have to go to PN's site to find pictures of the pulls?
Was a record set? How many? A camera should have been set up taking a picture of every boat with Shaun behind it. A major marketing faux pas OOPS ! 51 years young still pulling and setting records
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 12:29pm
Here's a link I found over on that "other" forum of a WHOLE bunch of good pictures from the event. I wish people would post them here also, but oh well. Here ya go.

https://alexmccurdy.smugmug.com/Events/Shaun-Murray-World-Record/
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 12:30pm
Here is a Link to tons of pics, thanks Ski Tower!!!
https://alexmccurdy.smugmug.com/Events/Shaun-Murray-World-Record/i-8xmVfQf

Here is a link to the WL telegram site
https://www.instagram.com/whitelakemarine/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 12:31pm
Hey Quinner - you and I had the same thought!!! Thanks for sharing also!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Why do you have to go to PN's site to find pictures of the pulls?
Was a record set? How many? A camera should have been set up taking a picture of every boat with Shawn behind it. A major marketing faux pas OOPS ! 51 years young still pulling and setting records

Gary,

The PN guys were also invited to the event with Shawn. They also invited the locals since there is such a large population on White Lake of Nautiques / Correct Crafts.

They final number was 46.

None of us took on the task of taking photo's as such. We were too busy having fun.

I blame Morfoot, the office photographer of CCFAN for not coming. He did have a good excuse.

Donald
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 1:53pm
No excuse Don, step up next time and get in the game for petes sake....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 2:23pm
I did have a good excuse but I know two CCFan ladies Uhhhh Hmmm Heather AND Vandygayle) were there who have REALLY nice cameras and they failed.

I can tell that both Gerry and Dawnald aren't into the wakeboard scene as it's Shaun!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
  Share Topic