Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHITE LAKE 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2017 at 6:33pm
Donald & Natalie, 2002 Sport Nautique Arrive Friday Noon. Leave Sunday Afternoon.
Jay and Michele Welch will be in sometime Friday evening leaving Sunday morning.
David and Jesse, 1978 Ski Tique, Arrive Fri evening after dinner, Leave Sun
Steve & Val, 1991 BFN and Camper. Arrive Friday late afternoon. Leave Sunday Noon
Jeff & Becca, 2017 G23 (plus maybe the '98 SN if there is time to get it ready), Arriving Sat morning, leaving Sat evening
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Larry - you are such a Newb! Columbus Day is HUGE for tournaments in soccer AND volleyball. There is no chance.... unless Carmen is amazing (and we know she is!)

Steve - you are right, on all accounts, Columbus Day is likely to be VERY full of Soccer/Volleyball AND Carmen is awesome, mostly for putting up with me...

And while in 4 short years we will be empty nesters and admittedly, we will have fun when that time arrives but at the same time (especially after sending my oldest off to college last fall) I am not looking forward to that day and am not in a big hurry. To be honest that makes hitting all these soccer and volleyball matches that remain even more important...

Steve,

I totally get it! During all the traveling, it was maddening and exhausting; once it was over it was bittersweet and melancholy. I was the crazy old guy still going to the games and judging at the pool even after the kids were gone. #failingemptynest #sad

Enjoy your girls and hug them every day - hug Hollywood and the rest of us only occasionally!
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Larry - you are such a Newb! Columbus Day is HUGE for tournaments in soccer AND volleyball. There is no chance.... unless Carmen is amazing (and we know she is!)

Steve - you are right, on all accounts, Columbus Day is likely to be VERY full of Soccer/Volleyball AND Carmen is awesome, mostly for putting up with me...

And while in 4 short years we will be empty nesters and admittedly, we will have fun when that time arrives but at the same time (especially after sending my oldest off to college last fall) I am not looking forward to that day and am not in a big hurry. To be honest that makes hitting all these soccer and volleyball matches that remain even more important...
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Dang it! Last minute soccer tournament added to the schedule, which means we now have to divide and conquer. Me and the Bass are unfortunately not going to be able to make the trip... UGGHHHH!!!

Sorry to hear that. I expect you to carve Columbus day weekend deep into your schedule now, to make up for it.

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 1:18pm

Dang it! Last minute soccer tournament added to the schedule, which means we now have to divide and conquer. Me and the Bass are unfortunately not going to be able to make the trip... UGGHHHH!!!

Sorry to hear that. I expect you to carve columbus day weekend deep into your schedule now, to make up for it.

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 12:35pm
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 12:31pm
Jay and Michele Welch will be in sometime Friday evening leaving Sunday morning.
Steve & Val, 1991 BFN and Camper. Arrive Friday late afternoon. Leave Sunday
Greg & Kristin 2005 SKI 206. Arrive Friday afternoon. Leave Sunday
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 11:11am
Donald & Natalie, 2002 Sport Nautique Arrive Friday Noon. Leave Sunday Afternoon.
Steve & Val, 1991 BFN and Camper. Arrive Friday late afternoon. Leave Sunday Noon
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 12:05am
David and Jesse, 1978 Ski Tique, Arrive Fri evening after dinner, Leave Sun.
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2017 at 11:08pm
If anyone is arriving Thurs I play a solo gig at Cape Fear Winery in elizabethtown from 7 to around 9:30. Good drinks and some good Jimmy Buffett, Zac Brown, Bob Marley, etc music. Feel free to come out and listen and get a few drinks. Also the food is incredible there.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Jasonrice1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonrice1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2017 at 12:46pm
Jason rice and crew with 1991 ski nautique will be checking in Friday and leaving Sunday ... wish every one a happy Easter and safe travels
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2017 at 12:32am
Hey Greg,

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2017 at 9:11pm
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2017 at 9:48am
How about an updated list of who is attending and arrival times?
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 12:07am
Thanks NCDoubleup...your suit will probably be too large for me, but my buddy may want to take a look.
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2017 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by samudj01 samudj01 wrote:

If anyone coming to White Lake may have any used barefoot suits, I am looking for a L/XL and my friend is looking for an XL. I have watched ski it again and only seen $250+ used stuff. Thought this wouldn't hurt to ask. I'll have some cash!

Just sent you a PM about a barefoot suit.
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2017 at 11:51pm
If anyone coming to White Lake may have any used barefoot suits, I am looking for a L/XL and my friend is looking for an XL. I have watched ski it again and only seen $250+ used stuff. Thought this wouldn't hurt to ask. I'll have some cash!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2017 at 7:20pm
Jackie,

Its going to be HUGE !!!!!!!

Marty started a food thread for the weekend.

Donald
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2017 at 3:44pm
I know I have seen nothing about food Saturday night. If someone needs paper plates, plastic utensils, solo or coffee cups, napkins, I will bring enough to make it through the weekend, even with "the Donald" in attendance.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2017 at 10:32am
Steve,

My Denver, NC hitch will have my boat hooked to it.

Donald
roadtrip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadtrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 11:19pm
Veldegg in Tampa has a fuel tank that I'd like to pick up at the White Lake event. Anyone willing to bring it from Tampa to White Lake? The tank is empty and clean.
fjroma View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fjroma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 4:04pm
Has the Saturday schedule been firmed up? Hat time do you think the record breaking will finish up? Is there a plan to do a group lunch somewhere on the lake - understanding it would be bring your own lunch? Thanks
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 12:06pm
Hey - Does anyone have an empty hitch LEAVING White lake - Heading North or West, or especially Northwest? I need to get a trailer from Uncle Todd at WL and get it closer to Roanoke, VA. I will have the Truck Camper and the '91 Excel, so I don't have a hitch free. I really need to have something closer to us since WL isn't an easy day there and back. Any help? (Perhaps Hillsborough or Denver, NC?) If you take it home, it would be a great excuse to get together again later for a beverage and good time. Any ideas? Thanks, y'all!
cbcecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbcecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2017 at 3:37pm
I only live about an hour or so from White Lake. But I'm trying to get some fillers out there on if I should try to sale my 1982 mustang while I'm there. Or if this particular reunion is more of a gathering. If I get some interest from the pictures on this post, or if any of you guys tell me that it's worth bringing and putting a for sale sign on it then I'll do just that. Sorry, but a couple of my girls wanted to be in the photos.
cbcecil
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2017 at 3:48pm
Townsend, real quick, how long do you expect these shenanigans to take?

For instance, are you going to start staging boats around noon, then start pulling back and forth between the pods at 1:00, and this will all be wrapped up by 2:00?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2017 at 12:08pm
Whats up all. This year will be a bit different..... kind of a one off year. With the record setting event things will have to be altered. This year we will not be having a static display at WLM. We will need all the time on the water we can get pulling Shaun. So with that said..... we will hit the water Saturday morning (exact time TBA). I will be set up on the Roswell Marine Audio pontoon boat. You can't miss it... all black and neon yellow. You will check in with me and whoever I have on the boat and be assigned a staging location. We will have 2 ''pods'' of boats staged and waiting for their turn to tow. It will be a straight line pull from 1 pod to the other. Shaun will drop and a boat at the other pod will be waiting with a rope to pick up and tow him. It will be a back and forth tow between the pods with Shaun dropping and switching at each. We will have 3 or 4 ropes so that while he is riding the next boat can be getting the rope ready. I will have 2 or 3 guys on jet skis/smaller boats running point for us to keep other boat traffic out of our way. Still finessing the final details but this is a round about how it will work.....

Food: WLM will not be feeding lunch this year. With us being on the water it will be hard to coordinate lunch. The Marina at White Lake will be open with hat dogs and such for you if you would like that.

Door prizes: I am still planning on doing door prizes but it will mor than likely be done Sat night at the campground.

I know this plan will not be happily met by all but like I said this is a one off year. I could not pass up the opportunity when Shaun approached me about coinciding his record with the reunion. I hope it will be met with understanding as either way we are going to have a great time. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be glad to help anyway I can.

By the way.... had a great time with those of you I saw at the River Ruckus for the few short hours I was there!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2017 at 2:32am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Thanks for pimping the event cousin Don, I'm registed on the eventbrite site.

, We're not for everyone, but you'll never know if you don't at least give us a try.

Amen....but I keep trying!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2017 at 1:54am

Oh, and a skutch sighting? I'm 4 years overdue!

I am going to try, so tough with the kids schedules, 50/50 at this point...

I am in for a Bass Nautique test drive......

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2017 at 1:36am

I am going to try, so tough with the kids schedules, 50/50 at this point...
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2017 at 12:48am
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic