NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dominique / Barefoot

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wayner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dominique / Barefoot
    Posted: August-23-2016 at 2:22pm
We have just started searching for a Dominique or Barefoot as we want a passenger forward facing seat and the hull will handle waves a little better for what we use the boat for ( just fun riding and a little wake boarding).. , We have a 86- 2001. . 1)    What year did the Dominique come out.. 2) Are all Barefoot models the same hull as the Dominique.
We have been thinking 86-88.

Thanks
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 2:37pm
87-88 only

One could have ordered the 2 boats identical except for the graphics.
wayner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 3:34pm
If Dominique was 87 / 88 only, what years was the Barefoot produced.   Thanks
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 4:23pm
79-94

The introduction in 79 did specify a big block as standard, but that went away. Most of the later Barefoots do have big blocks, and most Dominiques have small blocks.

Dominiques typically have the dual captain chair as you've witnessed.
wayner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2016 at 11:49pm
Was a passenger swivel seat option available for the 1986 "2001".   I am trying to determine if their is anyway I could convert my "2001" rear facing passenger seat to a swivel seat like the Dominique or Barefoot.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2016 at 10:48am
Not that I know of but the non-delux interior of the 70s and early 80s had a passenger bench you could turn around and use facing forward. These boats however had studs in the floor.

The dash behind the wrap around observer seat of the late 80s is rather unfinished, hence the teak panels on the Dominique to class it up. I have seen some bucket seats in early 90s Ski Nautiques.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic