NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stainless Exhaust? Aluminum?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
428CobraJet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 428CobraJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stainless Exhaust? Aluminum?
    Posted: August-19-2016 at 2:22am
Newbie Craig here. You guys have a lot of Ford engines.

I'm building a couple 351w strokers (418cids) for my 1971 Nova 24 Vdrive. Im getting quizy about using my stash of Holman Moody log manifolds.

Suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Craig
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2016 at 2:48am
Not many choices Craig. Some of us have bought Hi Tek marine manifolds,I just bought a set a year ago at this time,around 2200 a set,they are stainless. Google them and if you have any questions pm me especially if you want to order some,I'll let you know my first hand experience of ordering and fitting
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
428CobraJet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 428CobraJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2016 at 11:43am
Thank you. I might do that. Im just not strong enough to do the 'x2' thing. The engines are already about 10k.

The cast iron will add maybe 160 pounds on the ass. Its pretty low back there anyway, and i upgraded to the 351w blocks from the 302.

I was hoping there was something out there i haven't been able to google.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2016 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by 428CobraJet 428CobraJet wrote:

Thank you. I might do that. Im just not strong enough to do the 'x2' thing. The engines are already about 10k.

The cast iron will add maybe 160 pounds on the ass. Its pretty low back there anyway, and i upgraded to the 351w blocks from the 302.

I was hoping there was something out there i haven't been able to google.

If you stumble across something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg let us know. I'm in need of something for one of my projects.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic